Welp. This site went soft. I'm outta here

1 hour ago, crow said:

Sure we do. Just like greenback, SP, oakdale, RBS and every other school. That’s our point. Y’all just wanted to get on GB over the same thing EVERYONE has happen. Thanks for making my point :roflolk:

in reality y’all weren’t as bothered by the transfers as you were by the fact that what you thought would be a cake walk to cookeville wasn’t as easy as you’d expected. 

They are lucky they didn’t get to Cookeville. Greenbacks ability to pass si what made that game somewhat close. Lake Co was vicious on the run all year. Would have been ugly for South Pitt. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SPHS09 said:

No sir we do not. Those are the only two we have. I’m glad they are here, but SP was going to be good this year regardless of anyone else coming. These kids are like last year’s seniors. They have won their entire life. We will be in the thick of it again this year. At the end of the day all you can ask for is a chance. 

I agree, that’s y’all are set for a very good team even without the Hixson kids. Y’all are my 1A pick honestly. 

On 2/9/2020 at 11:13 AM, crow said:

We’re jealous to lol. I know most SP fans know what the real world is. Old butt hurt pirate and his girl friend Roy just like running their pie holes. A few others also, I just like pointing out how they’re sporting two sets of standards. 

As for impactful transfers, they have gotten several but let me ask you this. Can you name 1 that left a starting position at a school within an hour drive? What folks don’t like to think about is they’re whooping us with kids that aren’t making the starting line up at other schools. That’s how good the Knox and Blount county schools are. They can take a handful of 2nd and 3rd teamers along with their core group and hand most of us our hats. Very competitive area in football. 

Transfers from Maryville or Alcoa aren’t exactly non starters! It’s just the talent at those schools make it hard to keep all the kids there that want to play! 
 So saying “they’re whooping us with kids that aren’t making the starting line up at other schools” is a stretch. To each his own in my opinion! Line up the best 11 on 11 and let them sort it out!

On 2/9/2020 at 1:16 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ain’t no sparing to it. That retard got ko’d 30 secs into rd 1. He was a lightweight and couldn’t hang. You ain’t far behind him ole butt hurt. 

Maybe I missed something but who are you referring to as “retard”? I’m just catching up but if you are talking about a kid you may want to reevaluate your mind set! 

4 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I believe the few transfers he was talking about are the brothers that came at Christmas. As for Greenback last season. They had the two Millsap brothers from Tellico Plains, Rutgerson from Billy Blount, Blake Fields from Billy Blount, and obviously the big one was Braden Carnes from Maryville. He really put them over the top in 2019. They ended up with 4 transfer starters that made an impact. SP ended up with only two transfer starters. They had a couple more kids that came but they never saw the field. The way I see it.. Greenback had 4 that played a bunch. SP had 2 that played a bunch. 4-2 is 2. We lost by 1 point so if we could have gotten 2 more that played a lot that might have put us over the edge. 

3 hours ago, crow said:

Sure we do. Just like greenback, SP, oakdale, RBS and every other school. That’s our point. Y’all just wanted to get on GB over the same thing EVERYONE has happen. Thanks for making my point :roflolk:

in reality y’all weren’t as bothered by the transfers as you were by the fact that what you thought would be a cake walk to cookeville wasn’t as easy as you’d expected. 

LRDAO... Long beard man you aint gonna get Crow boy or big purple bowel movement to see through the smoke and mirrors.  They are real dumb.  That Ryan man even had a newspaper article written on how he didnt no what he was going to do.  The Garland boy was next in line but wasnt good enough to get #23 the ball to pad up his stats.  Im not falling for the mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Transfers from Maryville or Alcoa aren’t exactly non starters! It’s just the talent at those schools make it hard to keep all the kids there that want to play! 
 So saying “they’re whooping us with kids that aren’t making the starting line up at other schools” is a stretch. To each his own in my opinion! Line up the best 11 on 11 and let them sort it out!

I agree on the best 11. As for the non starter thing, you made my point. That’s the level football is at in Knox and Blount county. 

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Long beard man you aint gonna get Crow boy or big purple bowel movement to see through the smoke and mirrors.  They are real dumb.  That Ryan man even had a newspaper article written on how he didnt no what he was going to do.  The Garland boy was next in line but wasnt good enough to get #23 the ball to pad up his stats.  Im not falling for the mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Yeah Roy, we’re real dumb lol. Have fun letting OP eat your fudge round :flower:

4 hours ago, crow said:

Take off the blinders Crow. GB lost a key player in the big RB that transferred to Va. Suddenly, GB gets Alcoa’s offensive MVP from their state championship of 2017. GB loses their QB to graduation and are faced with No One that is close good enough to get the ball to #23, the lone returning stud who has high hopes of landing a D1 college scholarship. The only way.............. to ensure that happens is to have a QB that can be the switch man. Without Carnes, GB faced real stumbling blocks. Do you know who was named team MVP in GB? It should have Cranes but Old Pirate doubtful. You also posted Carnes was not going to be the starting QB. That statement was totally misleading. Cousin Ned is a Maryville supporter and could educate you on that mess. Both QB were expected to split time just as they had previously. Get past the false presumption Nobody was upset with the orchestration! Fact is you are completely wrong and are blinded by being snookered. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

15 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Take off the blinders Crow. GB lost a key player in the big RB that transferred to Va. Suddenly, GB gets Alcoa’s offensive MVP from their state championship of 2017. GB loses their QB to graduation and are faced with No One that is close good enough to get the ball to #23, the lone returning stud who has high hopes of landing a D1 college scholarship. The only way.............. to ensure that happens is to have a QB that can be the switch man. Without Carnes, GB faced real stumbling blocks. Do you know who was named team MVP in GB? It should have Cranes but Old Pirate doubtful. You also posted Carnes was not going to be the starting QB. That statement was totally misleading. Cousin Ned is a Maryville supporter and could educate you on that mess. Both QB were expected to split time just as they had previously. Get past the false presumption Nobody was upset with the orchestration! Fact is you are completely wrong and are blinded by being snookered. 

Cousin Ned is as wrong as you are, Carnes was slated as back up. And you’ve been upset since last July. It’s alright though. I see through the smoke and mirrors. Whatever GB is doing SP is to. Whether they’re doing right or wrong they’re both doing the same thing.