Welp. This site went soft. I'm outta here

3 minutes ago, rlh said:

They were from 5 different schools counting GB playing together the first time the 1st game.  They had more impact transfers the past 2 years than SP has had in the past 15.

Hey Roys retard can you not count???2 were from same school.So 3 schools 4 kids.Moron!

Edited by Jim1972

16 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Draw attention away, LOPAO? Pirates didn’t have a nary thing to cause the need to draw attention away. Old Pirate ain’t seen or heard no interview & why in tarnation is a interview bout Earholing coming in the middle of them tribbling youngons & before then bat toters? OP ain’t falling neither fer that, sounds like Fake News. BTW, list all them benefits everybody knowds? 

https://gridironscouting.com/2020/02/02/2021-s-pitt-multi-sport-ath-wants-football-next-level-ticket/

February 2, 2020 right in the middle of dribbling young ‘un season too  

here’s the particular part that sounded really similar  guess we need to build a fire and let the roasting begin,  that’s what happened to Willis. Don’t look like fake news to me. Just more lies and cover up from you op.  :roflol:

Our starter at running back was a sophomore. We have a big time WR coming back, a 6’6 TE and we will sprinkle in a few transfers.

Edited by crow
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, crow said:

https://gridironscouting.com/2020/02/02/2021-s-pitt-multi-sport-ath-wants-football-next-level-ticket/

February 2, 2020 right in the middle of dribbling young ‘un season too  

here’s the particular part that sounded really similar  guess we need to build a fire and let the roasting begin,  that’s what happened to Willis. Don’t look like fake news to me. Just more lies and cover up from you op.  :roflol:

Our starter at running back was a sophomore. We have a big time WR coming back, a 6’6 TE and we will sprinkle in a few transfers.

The big 6-4? WR is not a transfer, jest fer you bunnies, he said returning. He is a basketball / baseball player that has recovered from injury/surgery and hasn’t played football fer several years. You fellers are full of mess, talk about something you know about, perhaps nothing. Continue the Fake News, You fellers must git all your information from your skillet slingers’ TNTBSUS.

6 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

The big 6-4? WR is not a transfer, jest fer you bunnies, he said returning. He is a basketball / baseball player that has recovered from injury/surgery and hasn’t played football fer several years. You fellers are full of mess, talk about something you know about, perhaps nothing. Continue the Fake News, You fellers must git all your information from your skillet slingers’ TNTBSUS.

Yeah I know, I can read. Apparently you missed the last line I quoted of his. Then again I’m sure you’re just trying to breeze by that part :roflolk:

1 hour ago, Jim1972 said:

Hey Roys retard can you not count???2 were from same school.So 3 schools 4 kids.Moron!

Greenback  was included in there knuckle head.  Trying reading next time.  If you want to start up with the name calling you better buckle up because I will give you a nickname that will stick Little Jimmy Dickens.

Edited by rlh