Welp. This site went soft. I'm outta here

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have no problem with Grider. But Crow and I do agree you are a retard. :)

No problem with Grider here either. They just try to deflect anything that draws attention to the fact they got butt hurt because greenback has gotten a handful of transfers over the last 5 or 6 years when they’ve been benefiting from it to. Seems like a few of them aren’t to fond of a level field ya know. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

No problem with Grider here either. They just try to deflect anything that draws attention to the fact they got butt hurt because greenback has gotten a handful of transfers over the last 5 or 6 years when they’ve been benefiting from it to. Seems like a few of them aren’t to fond of a level field ya know. 

Great programs recruit themselves. Everyone gets transfers sometime. Most of us SP folks won’t make excuses. It’s no secret all great programs get some. We have benefitted from some in the past as well.  However, in the last 5-6 years you speak of there is no doubt Greenback has gotten a lot more impactful transfers than anyone else in 1A. We’re just jealous. lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SPHS09 said:

Great programs recruit themselves. Everyone gets transfers sometime. Most of us SP folks won’t make excuses. It’s no secret all great programs get some. We have benefitted from some in the past as well.  However, in the last 5-6 years you speak of there is no doubt Greenback has gotten a lot more impactful transfers than anyone else in 1A. We’re just jealous. lol

We’re jealous to lol. I know most SP fans know what the real world is. Old butt hurt pirate and his girl friend Roy just like running their pie holes. A few others also, I just like pointing out how they’re sporting two sets of standards. 

As for impactful transfers, they have gotten several but let me ask you this. Can you name 1 that left a starting position at a school within an hour drive? What folks don’t like to think about is they’re whooping us with kids that aren’t making the starting line up at other schools. That’s how good the Knox and Blount county schools are. They can take a handful of 2nd and 3rd teamers along with their core group and hand most of us our hats. Very competitive area in football. 

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, crow said:

We’re jealous to lol. I know most SP fans know what the real world is. Old butt hurt pirate and his girl friend Roy just like running their pie holes. A few others also, I just like pointing out how they’re sporting two sets of standards. 

As for impactful transfers, they have gotten several but let me ask you this. Can you name 1 that left a starting position at a school within an hour drive? What folks don’t like to think about is they’re whooping us with kids that aren’t making the starting line up at other schools. That’s how good the Knox and Blount county schools are. They can take a handful of 2nd and 3rd teamers along with their core group and hand most of us our hats. Very competitive area in football. 

Crow, Old Pirate says yous still confused with all the smoke & mirrors that came from round that Fake Honey Hole. Jest perhaps, yous was jest snookered. OP ain’t nor was a nary bit jealous. You comment regarding starting players is misleading. The Carnes kid was a starter that split playing time jest like a several of SP players, Tipton, Frame, Nelson, Trussell, Hubbard and Kelly. Granted Carnes was not the lone stud like #23 fer GB. Absolutely great need filled with sought after player to aid to the stats and exposure fer #23. Yep, he was the pawn to make that happen that provided Cranes more playing time but coast him a championship ring with kids he grew up with! Perhaps he may one regret that loss, perhaps not? Most SP fans probably feel ifin QB Sanders had been able to play against GB the Pirates would have prevailed. That said, LC was the best team in 1a. Perhaps the Pirates possibly would have slowed their running game down? Perhaps Not. All your & BPM’s belly aching & sparing with RD in the 1a threads entertaining. 

14 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Crow, Old Pirate says yous still confused with all the smoke & mirrors that came from round that Fake Honey Hole. Jest perhaps, yous was jest snookered. OP ain’t nor was a nary bit jealous. You comment regarding starting players is misleading. The Carnes kid was a starter that split playing time jest like a several of SP players, Tipton, Frame, Nelson, Trussell, Hubbard and Kelly. Granted Carnes was not the lone stud like #23 fer GB. Absolutely great need filled with sought after player to aid to the stats and exposure fer #23. Yep, he was the pawn to make that happen that provided Cranes more playing time but coast him a championship ring with kids he grew up with! Perhaps he may one regret that loss, perhaps not? Most SP fans probably feel ifin QB Sanders had been able to play against GB the Pirates would have prevailed. That said, LC was the best team in 1a. Perhaps the Pirates possibly would have slowed their running game down? Perhaps Not. All your & BPM’s belly aching & sparing with RD in the 1a threads entertaining. 

Ain’t no sparing to it. That retard got ko’d 30 secs into rd 1. He was a lightweight and couldn’t hang. You ain’t far behind him ole butt hurt. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ain’t no sparing to it. That retard got ko’d 30 secs into rd 1. He was a lightweight and couldn’t hang. You ain’t far behind him ole butt hurt. 

I watch you boys go at it regularly. It’s pretty funny stuff. I have to say ole RD does beat a dead horse in the ground for sure but he’s pretty darn funny. 

56 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I watch you boys go at it regularly. It’s pretty funny stuff. I have to say ole RD does beat a dead horse in the ground for sure but he’s pretty darn funny. 

I like having Roy around. Gives me someone to make fun of. His girlfriend ole Pirate has her moments. I’ve seen her compliment kids a few times so she isn’t all bad. But Ole Butthurt ain’t far behind retard Roy. 

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I like having Roy around. Gives me someone to make fun of. His girlfriend ole Pirate has her moments. I’ve seen her compliment kids a few times so she isn’t all bad. But Ole Butthurt ain’t far behind retard Roy. 

Ouch could we please call him mentally challenged? I have a family member that is mentally and physically challenged. The word “retard” is a little harsh for anyone. Thanks 

11 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Ouch could we please call him mentally challenged? I have a family member that is mentally and physically challenged. The word “retard” is a little harsh for anyone. Thanks 

For the record I’m mean no disrespect to anyone who may be physically or mentally challenged. Please don’t think what I am saying about Roy applies to anyone other than Roy. Having said that though you may be right. I can see how a truly mentally challenged person could be offended by comparing them to someone as stupid as Roy. My apologies. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

32 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

BPM, The Skillet Slinger wouldn’t take kindly to yous falsely claiming Old Pirate is anyone‘s girlfriend. Leastways OP always give the youngons credit fer success. Jest like them GB fellers falsely yapping bout how Carnes youngon was made good by that Ryan man jest ain’t right. Coaches have huge egos & self promotion is usually always their foremost desire. The know the type, Like When you think about yourself or look in the mirror! LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE