AA State Tourney Predictions

Jokur

26 minutes ago, Jokur said:

Can anyone in the state beat Wooddale/Jackson South Side in AA?

Wooddale is huge and their offense is putting up crazy numbers.

Wooddale isn’t huge! Their tallest player is Chandler at 6’5 and is skinny as a bean pole! If you have any size Wooddale is in trouble! If chandler is in the post you will kill him. He isn’t disciplined on defense. If your not scared of his name to beat them by 15-20

37 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Wooddale isn’t huge! Their tallest player is Chandler at 6’5 and is skinny as a bean pole! If you have any size Wooddale is in trouble! If chandler is in the post you will kill him. He isn’t disciplined on defense. If your not scared of his name to beat them by 15-20

Wooddale has two 6'7s and a 6'6.

38 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Pearl Cohn Is huge(6’7 player, 6’6, and a 6’5 player with a good guard is potentially trouble! 

East Nashville 

Covington will beat Wooddale in Substate! 

Disagree. Covington is 5 deep and that's it and their 5 aren't on that level.

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Pearl Cohn Is huge(6’7 player, 6’6, and a 6’5 player with a good guard is potentially trouble! 

East Nashville 

Also, Covington would play them in the regional championship and both go to substate

In middle tn, it will be between Pearl, East and Community high. 
 Community has size, the pride kid is listed at 6ft9 and another 6ft7. They’ve only lost 1 game that I’m aware of.

pearl or East will have to play community in sectionals so 1 Of those 3, will be left out of state tournament.

Edited by Beamerball
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

East Nashville 

We are not that huge lol but I know a couple things that separates us from most is we have a starting 5 on the bench and 1-5 can bring the ball up the court and shoot. From what I understand briarcrest is one of Memphis best teams? We lost but it went down to the wire.

Edited by FBfan26

6 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

In middle tn, it will be between Pearl, East and Community high. 
 Community has size, the pride kid is listed at 6ft9 and another 6ft7. They’ve only lost 1 game that I’m aware of.

pearl or East will have to play community in sectionals so 1 Of those 3, will be left out of state tournament.

Community is not on the same level of Pearl and East. If they wanted to be a serious contender they wouldn't have played the cupcake schedule they did. I have seen them twice already this year. My bold prediction is that they lose Saturday night.

1 minute ago, District12AA said:

Community is not on the same level of Pearl and East. If they wanted to be a serious contender they wouldn't have played the cupcake schedule they did. I have seen them twice already this year. My bold prediction is that they lose Saturday night.

I might be slow but where and what is community high?

38 minutes ago, District12AA said:

I told somebody that the other week! I don’t believe in them, but ppl say we ain’t played nobody either so we shall see!