State games will be delayed! But we will play

HawkGuy06

16 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Games will be played! Thank you God! This to shall pass! 

https://amp.tennessean.com/amp/5056898002?__twitter_impression=true

That is not what was said. They said they are keeping the possibility of the games being played. It is false hope. Schools will not meet in person the rest of the semester. Colleges and the state of Kansas have already decided this.

2 minutes ago, District12AA said:

That is not what was said. They said they are keeping the possibility of the games being played. It is false hope. Schools will not meet in person the rest of the semester. Colleges and the state of Kansas have already decided this.

No facts as of 3/18/2020! Like I said there is still hope, so I will keep the faith! We live in Tennessee, not Kansas so I will keep it like the TSSAA said check back after 8 weeks ! 

3 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

No facts as of 3/18/2020! Like I said there is still hope, so I will keep the faith! We live in Tennessee, not Kansas so I will keep it like the TSSAA said check back after 8 weeks ! 

Please show me where the TSSAA said the games WILL be played. They said they would reevaluate the situation. No sense in putting false hope out there. 

Will be very hard to wait that long to play the games especially if spring fling is pushed back a couple weeks behind it. That means softball and baseball will be in district tourney play. That’s asking apt of dual sport athletes. Good chance some schools come back and some do not. Best to credit those left and move on. 

Redo the whole girls and boys state basketball tourney. Do the girls and boys quarters aaa first day (monday). Aa the next (Tuesday) and then single a wednesday. Then do semis Thursday (aaa), Friday (aa) and saturday (a), then do championships the following monday (girls) tuesday (boys). Non school nights so they WOULD have time.