Milan New Stadium

15 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There will still be concessions and restrooms in the current field house building in the end zone for visitors to use. If you notice in the pics there is a building for the entrance to the home stands. This will be ticket booths, concessions, restrooms and storage. 

No track. Like the stands close to the field.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:17 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

As a football fan I like the stands closer to the field as well. However Milan does have a track and field team. Having a TSSAA regulation facility for track would have been a great asset to those students. 

I wish yall would have put one in as well. It could have been our home track! We do not have one either. We now consider the track at USJ our home track. Ha! 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Like how steep the stands are. Gonna be a great venue to view the action. Looking forward to playing you guys this season.

On 6/4/2020 at 12:17 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

As a football fan I like the stands closer to the field as well. However Milan does have a track and field team. Having a TSSAA regulation facility for track would have been a great asset to those students. 

On 6/5/2020 at 2:28 PM, ManOfMillions said:

I wish yall would have put one in as well. It could have been our home track! We do not have one either. We now consider the track at USJ our home track. Ha! 

I like stadiums without tracks. The "new" model of track/stadium reminds me of the cookie cutter 1.5 mile NASCAR tracks. One of the newer Knox County stadiums has a track and then a walkway as wide as the track around their field. The visitor stands are real low. It's not a good view. I like how Mount Juliet and Spartanburg (SC) built their new stadiums without tracks.

Mount Juliet Stadium

MJstadium.jpg

Spartanburg

Spartanburg-Cover.jpg 

It's good to see planners thinking outside of the box for these new stadiums. We like our little old 100 year old stadium without a track. You can hear everything the opposing fan base is saying and they can hear you. 

Edited by Red Rebels
I like to type stuff here.