Milan New Stadium

16 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just my two cents but if we had Dburg’s Jumbotron and the visitors stands were bigger I would say it would be the top facility in west TN. 

I agree. Jumbotron will come. I was Surprised that y’all didn’t make the visitors stands bigger with an open slate to begin. 

2 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

I agree. Jumbotron will come. I was Surprised that y’all didn’t make the visitors stands bigger with an open slate to begin. 

Yeah I agree. The capacity is supposedly 1000 in the visitors stands. I guess that is ok but they could have done better. I don’t want to sound disappointed though cause other than that the stadium is amazing. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yeah I agree. The capacity is supposedly 1000 in the visitors stands. I guess that is ok but they could have done better. I don’t want to sound disappointed though cause other than that the stadium is amazing. 

It is. Hey I need You to let me know if any chance to get a ticket for the first game if they limit it. 

20 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yall got play clocks? Huntingdon spent all that money on turf and didn't install clocks!