Milan New Stadium

2 hours ago, gr8tn08 said:

I was going to ask you what the people in Milan thought about it as a whole. 

Most believe it is a long time coming. The visitors side should have been condemned years ago. The home side was adequate but the kids deserved so much more and we were able to provide. Should have done long ago. 

On 8/7/2020 at 11:59 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Most believe it is a long time coming. The visitors side should have been condemned years ago. The home side was adequate but the kids deserved so much more and we were able to provide. Should have done long ago. 

Stopped by yesterday. Great venue. Visitor stands to small. Won't seat Huntingdon or Peabody and home stands need a escalator. Otherwise a venue to be proud of.

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Stopped by yesterday. Great venue. Visitor stands to small. Won't seat Huntingdon or Peabody and home stands need a escalator. Otherwise a venue to be proud of.

I agree with everything you said. Visitors side is too small. But the fact that the home side is huge makes it look even smaller. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with everything you said. Visitors side is too small. But the fact that the home side is huge makes it look even smaller. 

I was told by someone who knows, that the visitors side seats the same amount of people as the old visitors side did (1,000). I agree with you in that the home side being so large makes the visitors side look smaller than it actually is.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, GoDawgs28 said:

I was told by someone who knows, that the visitors side seats the same amount of people as the old visitors side did (1,000). I agree with you in that the home side being so large makes the visitors side look smaller than it actually is.

I’m just glad the visitors side won’t feeling like you are sitting on something that is going to collapse at any moment.