Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

16 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Macon might want to beat York before they try and beat Upperman this year. York is no joke!  I feel so bad for Coach White. He had arguably the best team in the entire tournament last year and would have without a doubt won the Gold in AA. Upperman is just too good this year and too deep. Anything can happen though. There is a lot of ball to be played I just hope we get to attend a game at this point. 

I knew they weren't as good as last year and if you'll read my posts closely I was pretty much saying it. Just ridding that horse till it bucked "IT BUCKED" Upperman is the best team in the state in any class period.Last year was macon's time and it just didn't work out. Macon lacks one more good player to ever be able to play with a real good team.

56 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Hard to say because the bench is loaded with talent. If I had to pick a number of players that can rotate in without any significant drop off I’d say 9-10

Sounds like a very good team! I can’t wait to play them! If we stay healthy look out for Jackson South Side! We are at least 10-13 deep! Key injuries stopped us the last 4 or 5 years. Hopefully this is our year to showcase 1 of the best programs in all of basketball in the state of Tennessee 

Edited by HawkGuy06

9 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Sounds like a very good team! I can’t wait to play them! If we stay healthy look out for Jackson South Side! We are at least 10-13 deep! Key injuries stopped us the last 4 or 5 years. Hopefully this is our year to showcase 1 of the best programs in all of basketball in the state of Tennessee 

Jackson Southside I’m sure has a very good team. You guys always have great athletes down there and I know they will be well coached. Barring any unforeseen injuries these two teams are destined to meet at some point. Westview always has great teams and I am sure they will be there as well!

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Jackson Southside I’m sure has a very good team. You guys always have great athletes down there and I know they will be well coached. Barring any unforeseen injuries these two teams are destined to meet at some point. Westview always has great teams and I am sure they will be there as well!

Gibson County and South Side play each other a lot in the off season and I am glad of it. They are as close to replicating a boys game as you will find. Westview is always tough too. AA state tournament will be tough. Upperman and Macon always tough too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Yea I am hopeful. Yea Westview been there what 7 years in a row, so yea they will I am sure be there as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Gibson County and South Side play each other a lot in the off season and I am glad of it. They are as close to replicating a boys game as you will find. Westview is always tough too. AA state tournament will be tough. Upperman and Macon always tough too. 

All I can say is Madison Hart versus Sharnecce Currie-Jelks will be possibly the best match all year in any class! I am looking forward to y’all’s Thanksgiving tournament next year. 

25 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

All I can say is Madison Hart versus Sharnecce Currie-Jelks will be possibly the best match all year in any class! I am looking forward to y’all’s Thanksgiving tournament next year. 

I agree. I talked to your coach and y’all was supposed to go off somewhere and it cancelled this year. Next year I hope we play y’all at least once hopefully twice. Win or lose it will be great for both schools. 

13 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I agree. I talked to your coach and y’all was supposed to go off somewhere and it cancelled this year. Next year I hope we play y’all at least once hopefully twice. Win or lose it will be great for both schools. 

Yea we was going to Florida smh Covid has done a number but hopefully it gets better soon. Hopefully this year & next both our boys & girls make it to Murfreesboro. 

• Like 1