Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 3:33 PM, LadyCavsFan said:

I like Gregory alot but can she carry them?  I am not sure.   Will be a fun 2-5 games to watch!  

Macon only lost one starter and yes she was very good. They return 4 and picked up another good player they will be hard to handle and Gregory is great but the other four are really good as well and shoot and score at will and they all can play better D better than any team they will face and running with them you cant they all have great speed. Larry drives the upperman coach nuts and this is another advantage.

5 hours ago, bigstick12 said:

Macon only lost one starter and yes she was very good. They return 4 and picked up another good player they will be hard to handle and Gregory is great but the other four are really good as well and shoot and score at will and they all can play better D better than any team they will face and running with them you cant they all have great speed. Larry drives the upperman coach nuts and this is another advantage.

They lost two starters but still are very good I think it will be a close game

16 minutes ago, Dexter10 said:

They lost two starters but still are very good I think it will be a close game

yes the game is always pretty close and yes I forgot about one. Macon will just get  better and better before they play them and macon is all that will b on baxter's coach's mind until then. Macon's coach has learned to b a step ahead of them he has her number.

Edited by bigstick12

On 12/11/2020 at 8:41 AM, bigstick12 said:

They lost 4 players that played a lot.  Their best player and leading scorer.  They lost ALOT of offense.  They will be solid on defense but not sure they have the firepower to get into a shootout with Upperman.  But I think Gregory is the best player in the district.  Like I said it will be fun to watch.

22 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

They lost 4 players that played a lot.  Their best player and leading scorer.  They lost ALOT of offense.  They will be solid on defense but not sure they have the firepower to get into a shootout with Upperman.  But I think Gregory is the best player in the district.  Like I said it will be fun to watch.

Macon done beat a really good Clarkrange team. That alone has my respect. Beat them by 11 or so right??

• Like 1

Macon has set a new school record for 37 straight wins and rolling. All jokes aside upperman can beat them it just depends on who makes the fewest mistakes player wise and coach wise. Lots of decisions have to be made when these two play and it all comes down to who makes the best one at the right time. Macon has done this the best the last 6 or 7 games but that does not mean they will this go around. Either way it will be two great teams going at it.