Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

3 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Most definitely! Have you heard anything about Loretto? I seen where they were 0-2. Do you know what is up with them? 

Probably playing tough competition. They will be tough as always. Summertown lost to Stewart’s Creek. Not bad to lose a game if you learn from it. Reason Gibson County plays a tough schedule. Really hate we aren’t playing you guys. Even if we lose to a South Side it does the program good. 

8 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Probably playing tough competition. They will be tough as always. Summertown lost to Stewart’s Creek. Not bad to lose a game if you learn from it. Reason Gibson County plays a tough schedule. Really hate we aren’t playing you guys. Even if we lose to a South Side it does the program good. 

Oh I just seen their schedule, they have two very tough losses. AA Upperman & AAA Lebanon! So you can build on them losses & toughen your A chances in A come tournament time. I know man we are playing mid season ball right now. Come Christmas we will be very dangerous. What tournament are y’all playing in for Christmas? 

13 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Oh I just seen their schedule, they have two very tough losses. AA Upperman & AAA Lebanon! So you can build on them losses & toughen your A chances in A come tournament time. I know man we are playing mid season ball right now. Come Christmas we will be very dangerous. What tournament are y’all playing in for Christmas? 

We are playing TCA the 22nd and we are playing in Huntingdon the 28th, 29th and 30th. What about you guys?? I know your coach said the other day y’all had had plans to go off to play but didn’t know for sure.

On 11/30/2020 at 9:45 PM, pioneer42 said:

My bad. It is Monday. South Side and Westview two best AA teams no doubt and will be in Murfreesboro, IMO.

According to one of my UC friends, the WV girls held UC to 13 points during the first half and to 0 points in the 3rd quarter. He said WV is as deep as he's ever saw over the last decade and play shutdown defense. He said the boys game was a lot more interesting and came down to the last shot. UC has a good girls team and holding them scoreless for a period is almost unheard of. WV and SS should meet up near the end, if they don't play each other in a Christmas tourney. UC will be a force in our tournaments come end of season. They have 2 girls that can flat out ball. 

4 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

According to one of my UC friends, the WV girls held UC to 13 points during the first half and to 0 points in the 3rd quarter. He said WV is as deep as he's ever saw over the last decade and play shutdown defense. He said the boys game was a lot more interesting and came down to the last shot. UC has a good girls team and holding them scoreless for a period is almost unheard of. WV and SS should meet up near the end, if they don't play each other in a Christmas tourney. UC will be a force in our tournaments come end of season. They have 2 girls that can flat out ball. 

UC has been quarantined for 2 weeks

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

It looks like it on the schedule. Henry County also lost to McKenzie by 26 earlier. Never know. Would be interesting to hear someone that was there.

Talked to a WV dad and said that Henry County just flat out beat them (scoreboard, rebounding, hustle plays, etc). He said WV was either 3 or 4 out of 30 from the 3 point line and they overguarded their super sophomore (Harrison) and shut her down. He said it was definitely a "bad" night but they're going to be ok. I thought it was a incorrect score when I first saw it posted myself.  

20 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Talked to a WV dad and said that Henry County just flat out beat them (scoreboard, rebounding, hustle plays, etc). He said WV was either 3 or 4 out of 30 from the 3 point line and they overguarded their super sophomore (Harrison) and shut her down. He said it was definitely a "bad" night but they're going to be ok. I thought it was a incorrect score when I first saw it posted myself.  

McKenzie beat Henry County by 26. Wilkins has about four players, two off the bench that he is using primarily  faceguarding or overguarding as you said for Gibson County. I noticed how he guarded Edie Darby, the Jones girl from USJ and the Lee girl from TCA. Amazing what you can do when you have a PG that protects it like a Heather Butler and can do it all and has a defense that gets after it. Jada Williams and Bonds will settle in no doubt and UC will be tough tournament time. We win the district the Region Quarterfinals and Semi Finals will come through Dyer.