Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

20 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

There are some really good teams in 2A. Fulton’s probably outdid the top 10 just in the East, that’s not including the west TN team’s. But I guess you never know.

Of course

while i predict we win both Gold Balls

its not a guarantee we even make the Region tournament

Its gonna be wide open this season

9 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Is this the younger sister of the Masingale that helped Central win the Gold a few years ago?? She was a beast.

Elizabeth Masingale is an only child and no kin at all, although she was raised about a couple of miles down the road from her. 

M. Masingale played for Englewood, and they won the state tournament last season.  Her daddy was an all-state linebacker that played at Tenn. Tech.  Comes from a great family too!!!!!!!

On 10/24/2020 at 4:13 PM, ElGoat said:

Not sure why he got all defensive. I think he’s a Meigs fan but doesn’t wanna believe this girl will be the best player in the district.

She's good, but to say she'll be the best player in the District as a freshman is quite a statement. 

Also, in another comment you made, you said that UTC has already reached out to her. If that's true, you might want to remove that statement. There are NCAA and TSSAA rules forbidding contact like that.  I know her parents well, and I'm sure they'd appreciate you deleting it. 

On 10/28/2020 at 8:22 AM, logcabinman said:

Elizabeth Masingale is an only child and no kin at all, although she was raised about a couple of miles down the road from her. 

M. Masingale played for Englewood, and they won the state tournament last season.  Her daddy was an all-state linebacker that played at Tenn. Tech.  Comes from a great family too!!!!!!!

Great family, in spite of her Papaw Roger. :roflol:

4 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

She's good, but to say she'll be the best player in the District as a freshman is quite a statement. 

Also, in another comment you made, you said that UTC has already reached out to her. If that's true, you might want to remove that statement. There are NCAA and TSSAA rules forbidding contact like that.  I know her parents well, and I'm sure they'd appreciate you deleting it. 

I did. You’ll have to get aafever to delete his comment too because he quoted me. My intentions were definitely not to bring any controversy.