Possible running back transfer to Dobyns-Bennett

WaCoJaCo

13 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

From everything I can tell DB is loaded across the board even without him.       One of my friends has a kid playing so I get a lot of info from him.

Yes, that's what I hear. A lot of other teams are loaded too. Would of been nice to have an Ace to pull. But DB is in very good shape in the backfield. I just hope everybody gets to play. 

32 minutes ago, Tribal said:

A kid like that is going to play whenever he shows up whether he missed a bunch of practice or not. And with them pushing the start off classes to at least August 17 he still has some more time if he needs it. 

Well I can't think for him or his family and I have no ideal about everything involved. All I can do is think about what I would do. If I'm just sitting around with nothing to do and practice has started at a school that I'm planning on transferring to then I'm gonna' head on over. No matter how good he is there is going to be a lot of work to do joining a new team and new system. A lot to get used to. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blazer1set said:

You're a South fan, right?      You guys are coming to Gray in 17 days, a little sad because this will be our last game against South.

Yes sir,   My son is a junior player on South's team.  Yeah kinda stinks it will be the last game.

6 minutes ago, kr1416 said:

Yes sir,   My son is a junior player on South's team.  Yeah kinda stinks it will be the last game.

I just saw where Elizabethton is limiting fans to 6 tickets per player and cheerleader for their families.      I wouldn't be surprised if all schools follow with some variation of this.       I was hoping to be able to say hello at this historic last game but if Boone follows Elizabethton I'll have to just follow on the radio.

48 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I just saw where Elizabethton is limiting fans to 6 tickets per player and cheerleader for their families.      I wouldn't be surprised if all schools follow with some variation of this.       I was hoping to be able to say hello at this historic last game but if Boone follows Elizabethton I'll have to just follow on the radio.

I would say that will happen with the tickets everywhere,  if it don't and everyone can come, say hello for sure. My son  is #8 WR  Brody Ratliff

Edited by kr1416

11 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Well I can't think for him or his family and I have no ideal about everything involved. All I can do is think about what I would do. If I'm just sitting around with nothing to do and practice has started at a school that I'm planning on transferring to then I'm gonna' head on over. No matter how good he is there is going to be a lot of work to do joining a new team and new system. A lot to get used to. 

He has to go through the proper procedures or he could be ruled ineligible.

I'll stir the pot a little.As for the possible player coming over and no  I've not heard anything.I'm sure coach knows the rules and won't do anything to put DB at risk.I personally don't know the rules on if he can practice but we all know he has to be cleared to play one snap in a live game.As for the ticket sales compared to how Elizabethton is doing it.I can't imagine players, cheerleaders and band parents all getting 6 tickets and some of the important folks in Kingsport sitting at home.My personal opinion is if anyone should get to see the game,it should be the players families first .Same as if it was a special band performance like DB has every year. Then the band families should be first in line.

26 minutes ago, BatmanLives said:

I'll stir the pot a little.As for the possible player coming over and no  I've not heard anything.I'm sure coach knows the rules and won't do anything to put DB at risk.I personally don't know the rules on if he can practice but we all know he has to be cleared to play one snap in a live game.As for the ticket sales compared to how Elizabethton is doing it.I can't imagine players, cheerleaders and band parents all getting 6 tickets and some of the important folks in Kingsport sitting at home.My personal opinion is if anyone should get to see the game,it should be the players families first .Same as if it was a special band performance like DB has every year. Then the band families should be first in line.

Its stupid....I've had my season tickets for over 25 yrs. Might not mean anything to anyone but me but it's not fair to force me to give my seat up after all this time without some recourse. Cause we all know that the majority of the time, after little johnny is gone and little susie isnt in the band anymore, they dont come to the games. I know it sounds selfish, but its the way I feel. I just hope the school doesn't go that route. You'll piss off a lot of people who over the years have built you that fieldhouse, and that turf in the stadium and that parking lot the band has and the list goes on and one and one.

Say Mr Pals, we appreciate you giving us that $75,000+ titantron over there but beings you don't have kids in the band or playing football, you can't buy your season tickets you've had for 50+ years. Yeah, that'll go over well

9 minutes ago, tj3775 said:

Its stupid....I've had my season tickets for over 25 yrs. Might not mean anything to anyone but me but it's not fair to force me to give my seat up after all this time without some recourse. Cause we all know that the majority of the time, after little johnny is gone and little susie isnt in the band anymore, they dont come to the games. I know it sounds selfish, but its the way I feel. I just hope the school doesn't go that route. You'll piss off a lot of people who over the years have built you that fieldhouse, and that turf in the stadium and that parking lot the band has and the list goes on and one and one.

Say Mr Pals, we appreciate you giving us that $75,000+ titantron over there but beings you don't have kids in the band or playing football, you can't buy your season tickets you've had for 50+ years. Yeah, that'll go over well

Just call it Wal-Mart and let everybody in. 

• Like 1