McKenzie vs Huntingdon....It's on.....Again.

VOLnWTN

30 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Where will this game be played?  If it’s at Huntingdung the rain won’t matter as much. 

Huntingdon.  I was just saying rain will add to the we haven't scrimmaged, barely practiced this year element which is a recipe for "great football".

Stangs are always solid"until" they meet a well coached team that scouts and has great gametime adjustments!!!! Superior talent has went underutilized alot lately in mustang country Imo! This game will be very fun to watch ,call it a gut feeling and surely a uneducated guess but Rebs by 3,and that would be a shocker with the Whoopins the Stangs put on em in recent years !

Edited by PeabodyPride

16 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Stangs are always solid"until" they meet a well coached team that scouts and has great gametime adjustments!!!! Superior talent has went underutilized alot lately in mustang country Imo! This game will be very fun to watch ,call it a gut feeling and surely a uneducated guess but Rebs by 3,and that would be a shocker with the Whoopins the Stangs put on em in recent years !

Huntingdon tends to get to conservative late in the play-offs. Our coach wants to take what he wants instead of taking what you give him. We don't have the type speed this season as we've had the last 4-5 years, but should still have a pretty solid squad. I expect the Rebels to take it to us this season. Their speed at running back worries me. This Mustangs are a hard-working bunch that have had to wait their turn. They gonna be OK.

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon tends to get to conservative late in the play-offs. Our coach wants to take what he wants instead of taking what you give him. We don't have the type speed this season as we've had the last 4-5 years, but should still have a pretty solid squad. I expect the Rebels to take it to us this season. Their speed at running back worries me. This Mustangs are a hard-working bunch that have had to wait their turn. They gonna be OK.

You guys lost a lot on the line didn't you?  I knew your backfield was going to be a little down.

5 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

You guys lost a lot on the line didn't you?  I knew your backfield was going to be a little down.

Mustangs lost a bunch of 3 year starters, you can't replace that kind of experience. Our quarterback play should be good. We have 2 solid seniors to choose from. We lost our 2 best returning running backs to an injury and a transfer. We're not going to score near as many points as the last few years. Pretty athletic bunch but no game breaking speed. Our freshmen are outstanding and will help but you don't win with freshmen

21 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I just wanna know who it is on here that I’m going to win that $50 off of when the Rebels pull off this upset?! I 

You Waverly fans ought to have big bucks after charging Huntingdon fans 7 bucks to attend last years game while charging your fans 6. If it was up to me we would never schedule the Tigers again!