McKenzie vs Huntingdon....It's on.....Again.

VOLnWTN

Just now, ReitzFan said:

I was under the impression that Huntington shut down all activities, including sports, until August 17th. If so, Huntington would not have the required practices in to have their week one game. Has something changed? My information comes from a Facebook article from the Jackson Sun on July 30

That was the initial decision. A week later they were allowed to start practice on August 10th, they had to practice this past Sunday for 2 hours to ensure that they would have the required 10 practices before gameday. This Thursday will be their 10th practice.

Just now, MustangGuru said:

That was the initial decision. A week later they were allowed to start practice on August 10th, they had to practice this past Sunday for 2 hours to ensure that they would have the required 10 practices before gameday. This Thursday will be their 10th practice.

Okay I did not know that. also did not know that was legal to practice on Sunday

2 hours ago, MustangGuru said:

Curious on how much of a crowd Mckenzie will bring? I am sure size will be affected on both sides of the stadium.  I do know that there are no limitations as of now at the stadium. 

I think we will bring a decent crowd bu honestly have no idea.