McKenzie vs Huntingdon....It's on.....Again.

VOLnWTN

Hoping that we are able to play this week! 

Thoughts from the GURU-

This game scares me- -- a whole bunch of unknowns for this year.  Its no secret that yes, Huntingdon has lost ALOT of players. More so than I can ever remember from one year to the next.  Starting HB out with broken shin, lots of inexperienced lineman playing in the starting rotation.  No scrimmages, jamborees, and limited time of practice.  

We will learn alot about our boys this week. The determination and heart of each player will have to overcome the obstacles this team has faced! I expect Mckenzie to come out swinging! I expect them to come into this game knowing they can win, and will do everything in their power to make that happen!  I am predicting that Tayshawn Rivers is going to show everybody that he is ready and he is more than capable of carrying the load this year.   

MY PREDICTION IN A OLD FASHIONED WAR-

Huntingdon - 34

Mckenzie - 28

I was under the impression that Huntington shut down all activities, including sports, until August 17th. If so, Huntington would not have the required practices in to have their week one game. Has something changed? My information comes from a Facebook article from the Jackson Sun on July 30