Region 2 1A

rtl112

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Maybe not, you have an all state punter this year. Only telling ya what I've read. Murphys Fair says you will be playing for second against Rockwood though. :mrgreen:

Yeah, Murphy said, must be so :grin: at least all you region teams will get plenty of special teams yardage. What with our punter being the only thing we’ve got going for us this year. Maybe we’ll let him run the ball a little this year :roflol:

Just now, crow said:

Yeah, Murphy said, must be so :grin: at least all you region teams will get plenty of special teams yardage. What with our punter being the only thing we’ve got going for us this year. Maybe we’ll let him run the ball a little this year :roflol:

Haha, just glad were playing you at home. That drive kills me 

Just now, crow said:

No idea. I’ve been a little under the weather so haven’t kept up with many folks lately. 

I seen he stalked my profile last week so hes been around at least once. :roflolk:

All kidding aside you all gonna be better then the predictions? It's been said you graduated alot of starters from last year.

15 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I seen he stalked my profile last week so hes been around at least once. :roflolk:

All kidding aside you all gonna be better then the predictions? It's been said you graduated alot of starters from last year.

We had about 18 of 22 starters graduate last year. We’re gonna be little, slow, weak and undisciplined just like always. Be lucky to squeeze out 4th place I’d say:grin:

Just now, crow said:

We had about 18 of 22 starters graduate last year. We’re gonna be little, slow, weak and undisciplined just like always. Be lucky to squeeze out 4th place I’d say:grin:

Well you guys normally field a good team. But numbers like that got to have an impact. Especially since no scrimmages etc. Well I'll root for ya when you play Wartburg. I figured they would take 4th this year. Didnt know you were gonna let them challenge ya.:ph34r:

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Well you guys normally field a good team. But numbers like that got to have an impact. Especially since no scrimmages etc. Well I'll root for ya when you play Wartburg. I figured they would take 4th this year. Didnt know you were gonna let them challenge ya.:ph34r:

In all seriousness we will be what we usually are. We’ll be 2nd or 3rd in region depending on the rockwood game. We’ll play 1-3 games in November. We’ll be tougher than most think we’ll be and we’ll lose the ones we’re supposed to, probably one that we shouldn’t, and likely make a superior team nervous at some point. Hopefully it’s y’all because it’s fun watching you get quiet and squirm when we keep one close. We will recover better than expected but don’t think we’re gonna shock the world. 

40 minutes ago, crow said:

In all seriousness we will be what we usually are. We’ll be 2nd or 3rd in region depending on the rockwood game. We’ll play 1-3 games in November. We’ll be tougher than most think we’ll be and we’ll lose the ones we’re supposed to, probably one that we shouldn’t, and likely make a superior team nervous at some point. Hopefully it’s y’all because it’s fun watching you get quiet and squirm when we keep one close. We will recover better than expected but don’t think we’re gonna shock the world. 

Depends on how you look at the squirming I guess. Sometimes we like to let you have a sense of false hope. The squirming comes from containing the excitement. I do hope you guys have a good year though. Put it on Rockwood if you can. G.L this season.

16 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Depends on how you look at the squirming I guess. Sometimes we like to let you have a sense of false hope. The squirming comes from containing the excitement. I do hope you guys have a good year though. Put it on Rockwood if you can. G.L this season.

I doubt we put it on very many people but especially rockwood. We always have close games with them even when one is obviously better than the other. 10 points either way is typically a large margin with us and them. Good luck to y’all as well for however many weeks we actually get to play this fall.