Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Your non conference games are 3 games against 1a schools unless you pick a game up.The whole line is back and have the best player in the conference. 

And not won a game yet. I'm sure some of the other teams will have some talent also. I do feel like we'll for sure have a decent change in every game.

8 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Your non conference games are 3 games against 1a schools unless you pick a game up.The whole line is back and have the best player in the conference. 

Pretty sure HV has more returning than anyone,Got a really good TB , North usually picks up a few transfers, SG will have a Good QB and good skill kids. You guys should field a pretty solid team,never smart to count anyone out.

7 hours ago, pujo said:

Pretty sure HV has more returning than anyone,Got a really good TB , North usually picks up a few transfers, SG will have a Good QB and good skill kids. You guys should field a pretty solid team,never smart to count anyone out.

Outside looking in,  It looks to me like this game may just decide the winner of the region this year. Pure speculation ofcourse, but Its looking like that may be the case.

• Sad 3

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Outside looking in,  It looks to me like this game may just decide the winner of the region this year. Pure speculation ofcourse, but Its looking like that may be the case.

You mean the HV game. Bad thing is ,neither team will be prepared or ready. 

27 minutes ago, pujo said:

You mean the HV game. Bad thing is ,neither team will be prepared or ready. 

I do mean that game yes. From what information I've gathered your two teams should be the top 2. South Green wont be easy though. They lost most of their linemen though they were so proud of last year to graduation. Their qb was probably one of the best QBs we faced all year for just pure athleticism. 

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Do you think Happy Valley instigated this on purpose so it would be both of y'all Spurs game?

Doubt that,just worked out that way.Game counts as far as season standings but I'm more interested in what you look like after a few games. They for sure have the edge in returning starters but our kids will improve quite a bit as it goes along.Wish this were not our 1st game.

18 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Do you think Happy Valley instigated this on purpose so it would be both of y'all Spurs game?

I dont believe that no, I know you didnt ask me but I know HV wanted to play a full season just as much as Hampton did. I feel like HV decision not to play had nothing to do with coaches, Team etc.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I do mean that game yes. From what information I've gathered your two teams should be the top 2. South Green wont be easy though. They lost most of their linemen though they were so proud of last year to graduation. Their qb was probably one of the best QBs we faced all year for just pure athleticism. 

SN is always a question mark, they get more transfers than anyone else in the region. 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

SN is always a question mark, they get more transfers than anyone else in the region. 

To me it seems the last 4 years for whatever reason though their team is the only one sinking. Every time I talk to Gunner hes mad about what's going on there. And hes normally pretty well informed 

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I dont believe that no, I know you didnt ask me but I know HV wanted to play a full season just as much as Hampton did. I feel like HV decision not to play had nothing to do with coaches, Team etc.

I was just wondering seems kind of weird when no one had any sick kids.

Just now, orngnblk said:

I was just wondering seems kind of weird when no one had any sick kids.

The problem with that though is the decision not to play was from people who had nothing to do with football. Just part of the upper management of the school. I'd be really surprised if the people involved had any kids that were directly affected by their own personal decisions.