ALCOA vs BLACKMAN

BCsportsfan

On 8/18/2020 at 12:02 PM, Blaze45 said:

I sure wish I was ... I am going to most likely watch it on line ... I did buy my season tickets, and plan on being at every game inside of 100 miles .. Sure hope to see You, Starz and crew sometime soon 

On 8/18/2020 at 12:34 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

Me too buddy! 

Me three!

• Like 1

Almost  Game day!

Can the F5 offense come out strong!? They have alot of question marks. Who will get the QB start?  Will the Offense line hold up to the pounding and depth Blackman defense will bring? Will the Offense play call include a passing game?  

My take......Alcoa has to get good production from a young Offense Line. Throw the ball well enough to keep the Blaze from loading the box and focusing on stopping the Tornado run game. If the QB turns into the top production RB we maybe in for a tight low scoring game....

F5 Defense will come to play. #1 will unfortunately be missed big time but I see them putting on some serious pressure. The defensive  secondary will be solid! 

This first game will answer a bunch of big questions! F5 or F1??

Safe travels to all of the Blackman fans making the trip to the A! If you guys are looking for a good, local spot to eat, stop by The Wright Spot! It just opened a month ago, and has the best food in town. They've also created a "Rivalry Blaze Wrap" just for the Blaze fans. It includes buffalo tenders, banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and a side of ranch. It's located less than a mile from the stadium, and door will be open from 11-2, and 4-8! Good luck tomorrow, and go Big A!

The Wright Spot

1366 N. Wright Rd.

Alcoa, TN 37701

56 minutes ago, aLcOaChAmP5 said:

Safe travels to all of the Blackman fans making the trip to the A! If you guys are looking for a good, local spot to eat, stop by The Wright Spot! It just opened a month ago, and has the best food in town. They've also created a "Rivalry Blaze Wrap" just for the Blaze fans. It includes buffalo tenders, banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and a side of ranch. It's located less than a mile from the stadium, and door will be open from 11-2, and 4-8! Good luck tomorrow, and go Big A!

The Wright Spot

1366 N. Wright Rd.

Alcoa, TN 37701

Dang champ.....talking dirty to us!

I'll have ta try that place!:hungry:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aLcOaChAmP5 said:

The Wright Spot

1366 N. Wright Rd.

Alcoa, TN 37701

Dang that sounds good.