Week 1: Oneida @ Oliver Springs

crow

21 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I agree. You gonna mask up and be present any?

Depends on the attendance policy. I’m not gonna drive to OS or YAI to be told I can’t get in. If they’re wide open or I have an advance ticket I plan to make the first 4. After that not sure. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, crow said:

Depends on the attendance policy. I’m not gonna drive to OS or YAI to be told I can’t get in. If they’re wide open or I have an advance ticket I plan to make the first 4. After that not sure. 

Home games are full go I’m almost positive. The away games will be left up to the home school. I had heard last week OS was gonna limit away fans. Don’t quote me on that though. 

54 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Home games are full go I’m almost positive. The away games will be left up to the home school. I had heard last week OS was gonna limit away fans. Don’t quote me on that though. 

I have asked folks that should know and as of yesterday they said no decision yet on home games. I’m gonna call OS high school Monday and ask myself. 

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Good post.lol!But you know he is going to make a GRAND appearance at some point.I feel sorry for the guy who has all those voices in his head!

I always liked Roy till he called me an idiot.  Lol. Your right, he'll show up at some point.  I've been trying to figured who he is the alter ego of.  

I called OS high school. They said while social distancing will be in place they will not be limiting attendance for this game. Tickets will be sold at the gate like normal. There will be a mask requirement and mandatory temperature check to enter. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

I called OS high school. They said while social distancing will be in place they will not be limiting attendance for this game. Tickets will be sold at the gate like normal. There will be a mask requirement and mandatory temperature check to enter. 

Awesome! Thanks Crow!