Greenback @ Loudon

orngnblk

1 minute ago, crow said:

QB and 2 more. No reason to add to it. 

Wondering how they do that, can't move from one team to another in this county.  Cloudland kid came to Hampton yesterday but he will not be allowed to play until next season. Guess it has to do with being a City School.

Just now, Spike016 said:

In all honesty I would be in favor of high school doing what college is tryin to get approved and that’s the 1 time transfer rule and be eligible immediately. It will never happen in high school I would guess. 

Pro's and con's both ways.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Pro's and con's both ways.

I agree Pujo. It would just take away what’s happening in college now. Certain players gettin cleared within a week and others not gettin it for months or maybe not at all. I feel for the players that truly need to move for family reasons and stuff and get denied. The tight end at Illinois has a grandpa thats dying of cancer and transferred closer to home and was denied clearance from NCAA. Now the BIG 10 has no season so it doesn’t matter just the principle. 

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

Wondering how they do that, can't move from one team to another in this county.  Cloudland kid came to Hampton yesterday but he will not be allowed to play until next season. Guess it has to do with being a City School.

If you move into a new school district, as in your new house is on the new schools bus route, then eligible immediately. If not gotta sit a year. Oneida isn’t actually a city school. It kind of is but it is partially funded by the county.