Week 1 Oak Ridge vs HVA

Elitesports4

5 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

I told you that I believed HV was rebuilding this year. I know Oak Ridge is good though so maybe HV just had a bad night. 

HVA doesn't appear to be very good but OR is vastly improved. Is AC that good, or is Clinton not very good, or did Clinton just have a bad night?

Just now, bonkers said:

HVA doesn't appear to be very good but OR is vastly improved. Is AC that good, or is Clinton not very good, or did Clinton just have a bad night?

Just my two cents, but Clinton is not very good. HVA may not win a game until mid-October.

I think we're gonna learn a lot about OR and AC this week.

2 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Clinton didn't look good at all to me, but maybe AC had alot to do with that.

I think both are probably true, Dragon. Clinton is going to get better, but that first year under a new HC is always tough, plus you've got all of the preseason difficulties related to COVID protocols and whatnot.

HVA was not good.  Sure was fun to be at a football game though.  Here's to 1 week at a time.  

We will know more about what we have this Friday night.  Last years DB game was just a bad night all the way around for OR. I'm sure last years score will motivate our guys this week.

One thing for sure we do have back again. Breakaway Speed!  Looks like an OR team again. 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I think both are probably true, Dragon. Clinton is going to get better, but that first year under a new HC is always tough, plus you've got all of the preseason difficulties related to COVID protocols and whatnot.

Clinton almost looked like a team in a scrimmage trying out different things just to see what needs work. It was very hard to watch as a dragon fan, but I'm positive that our coaching staff will do whatever it takes to make this team better. 

• Upvote 3

On 8/23/2020 at 3:54 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

No need Hammer. I am a man of my word so time to go. This was never against you. I am going to pull up my tent on Twitter too. Please tell Cole  (Steve Palmer ) said to GRIND till the State is WON. 

RWR!

Come on Willie! Don't leave us. You know we are giving you a hard time and I'm certain the Hammer knows this is all fun and games. So, don't leave!

• Upvote 1