Will-Yum Blunt comes ovur two 825 (offishual thread)

STARSNBARS

Tha Guvs haiv all tha eggspeariunce inn this 'un......Our pore littull fellers weal haiv two ware long sleaves two cuvver upp thair grean arms and lags thair sew yung.....WB wif a 3 yeer statur att tha quotabaick possisshun ......Updaited pt. spread az ov 1945 hrs onn 8-20-20......WB haz jumped two a 99.91 pt favritt......:unsure:

If it's thunderstorming at 6 and also at 9 from according to the 24 hour weather I hope they move this game to Saturday afternoon. I know tickets aren't easy to get this year but I'll set at home before I go set in a rainstorm watching delay after delay on a game and being herded like cattle bunched together in a Pandemic to avoid lightning which would completely be just as dangerous to the fans as just setting there while lightning strikes. Most of your smart fans are going to realize that and just head home for the gates madder than a bunch of hornets while the game gets played off and on all night long in an empty stadium.

58 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If it's thunderstorming at 6 and also at 9 from according to the 24 hour weather I hope they move this game to Saturday afternoon. I know tickets aren't easy to get this year but I'll set at home before I go set in a rainstorm watching delay after delay on a game and being herded like cattle bunched together in a Pandemic to avoid lightning which would completely be just as dangerous to the fans as just setting there while lightning strikes. Most of your smart fans are going to realize that and just head home for the gates madder than a bunch of hornets while the game gets played off and on all night long in an empty stadium.

The last lightening delay was fun, just ask Greyrider. Stars and Red Rebels missed it tho. 

It’s the strangest of times. No tix sold at the gate. Top prospect is a kicker. Even the fans will be wearing masks at the game. Body temps being taken at the gate. I hope under the arm will suffice! This game is no different than the times. LA should have a ton of confidence, but will they really believe? The young murvil team will be watching each other to identify this team’s playmakers. It is a really deep group, so you better get these toddlers early. They will get betterer and betterer. I expect a close game for nearly 3 qtrs.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! LA IS THE LOSING TEAM! LOOK AT THEM OLD REFEREES! 35-12 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

I hope the players, coaches, students, parents, and fans enjoy the game. I would have lost a 5$ bet on this one being played. I’m thankful for what we have and hope everyone stays safe.