Fayetteville @ Marion County

93grad

1 hour ago, 93grad said:

The Tigers travel to Marion County friday.  Will they be as solid as last year?  Is Marion going to be able to keep up with Fayettevilles speed?  I am hearing the Tigers are just as good this year.  What do you guys think?

Will Marion have limited tickets?

I think the Tigers will be just as good this year. Lost a lot in the senior class but the sophomore and junior class is loaded and best player might be a freshman. Only question mark is qb. They have talent but not experience. If qb is good, Fayetteville will win by 14+. If qb struggles, MC can win. 

I heard MC was allowing 2000 fans. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

I believe this will be a much different Jasper from last season. Fayetteville better not take them lightly. Veteran coach back at Jasper will help. I believe this will be a good one to watch. 

I agree and I also think this is a must win for MC, even though it's not a Region game, it's an excellent 1A versus a very good 2A team and a win(or loss) could set the stage for the rest of the season!

11 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Not really, Yeti...they came out hard after the coach was named but won't say anything about this game!! (smh)

PurplePower68 I think is his name has been on alot. Just not the past day or 2. Marionmadness has already been on and made the usual statement minus the bears comment. Build it and they will come etc. :blink: