Trenton Peabody travels to McNairy Central

PeabodyPride

4 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

I agree . I am very proud of where McNairy is at from where they were a few years ago they won’t quit. Gonna give everything they got. But was just stating we are young but think scheduling these tough teams will make these guys better. Looking forward to Friday night. GO CATS!!!  And yes HC is a machine and Milan will be when they get some things sorted out

Are the visitor tickets going to limited ? 

4 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

I was told they are going to make a decision on Monday on number of tickets for visitors. So sounds like to me there will be a limit. I’ll let you know Monday when I hear

I hope not. I was told we aren’t going to limit tickets in Trenton but they could have meant for locals I’m not sure. 

3 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Yeah it’s bad that there might be fans that don’t get to go support there team. How many fans do y’all usually take on the road?

If we can just about the whole town lol. Nah haha, Milan gave us 300 tickets and that was sold out and there were ppl from Trenton on the hill and by the fence down on the outside packed. I know that Milan just down the road and Selmer is a good drive, but we still will bring a good crowd 

Edited by Goldenpride

23 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

If we can just about the whole town lol. Nah haha, Milan gave us 300 tickets and that was sold out and there were ppl from Trenton on the hill and by the fence down on the outside packed. I know that Milan just down the road and Selene is a good drive, but we still will bring a good crowd 

Figured so. Hardin County Giave McNairy 250 for this past Friday night. 

2 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Figured so. Hardin County Giave McNairy 250 for this past Friday night. 

Head count in region win we travel is usually well over 1000,Adamsville last year I believe was 1250,but thar was a region game and not in today's Covid climate ! Are your visitor stands good size ?

Edited by PeabodyPride

15 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Head count in region win we travel is usually well over 1000,Adamsville last year I believe was 1250,but thar was a region game and not in today's Covid climate ! Are your visitor stands good size ?

I honestly don’t know a number. They are pretty average for most visitor sides.  Probably about like Milan’s old stadiums visitor side

2 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

If we can just about the whole town lol. Nah haha, Milan gave us 300 tickets and that was sold out and there were ppl from Trenton on the hill and by the fence down on the outside packed. I know that Milan just down the road and Selene is a good drive, but we still will bring a good crowd 

I’m not happy how that went down.  There was more than 300 people from Trenton there. Lots of people went to Milan and bought tickets 

47 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’m not happy how that went down.  There was more than 300 people from Trenton there. Lots of people went to Milan and bought tickets 

Me neither. There was more I believe as well. That game is one of the longest rivalries in Tennessee. People are gonna find a way to watch it

Edited by Goldenpride