Week 2: Oneida @ York

crow

6 hours ago, crow said:

I was surprised how easily coalfield won not that they did. A lot of folks thought coalfield might struggle but they seem to be clicking pretty good. I don’t know where the wartburg hype came from, they lost a ton of skill positions and their offense isn’t a ground and pound style. They gotta throw it around and several of their receivers graduated. At the end of the day just gotta let a few weeks go by before we’ll really know much about ourselves or anybody else. 

Wartburg is not that good, and the hype came from that stupid poll somebody posted.  I was surprised with our play. The sophomore Qb looked sharp and the Lowe kid who sat out last year due to injury looked good on defense.

I read the write up you had in the paper about your game. Seems it was a slobber knocker and Oliver Springs seems to have fielded a talented team. Which says something about your team since you won. Morgans  gonna have a good year and as usual Oneida D leads the way.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, crow said:

D settled in the second half. I think they had less than 50  yards Of offense after halftime. Overall we looked like an inexperienced team playing for the first time. A lot of confusion and misalignment, several timeouts burned that we typically don’t see. Honestly other than a lineman or two I didn’t recognize a single player out there. We were setting in and we have potential to do some things very well. Just gotta recognize our potential. I was impressed by both teams. Not a lot of penalties. OS especially, we were well into the second half when they got their first one. Both sides played really clean for the circumstances. Ball security was a nightmare for both teams early on though. Gotta clean that up. 

How do you not KOLBY MORGAN boss??? 

I'm looking forward to the day Noah Buttram becomes eligible... will help the team tremendously (I think GAME 5)

Till then..... it'll be Kolby Morgan's responsibility to help his young Injians that can

Starting this Friday at YAI..... 

I hear tale that Oneida offered to play game at home and split gate with YAI due to the limited seating but it was no can do.... not that home field will matter

Oneida 34, York 8

7 minutes ago, TheAnswer9 said:

I'm looking forward to the day Noah Buttram becomes eligible... will help the team tremendously (I think GAME 5)

Till then..... it'll be Kolby Morgan's responsibility to help his young Injians that can

I hear tale that Oneida offered to play game at home and split gate with YAI due to the limited seating but it was no can do.... not that home field will matter

Oneida 34, York 8

What position is Noah Buttram gonna  play?

1 hour ago, TheAnswer9 said:

How do you not KOLBY MORGAN boss??? 

My post wasn’t clear, I was referencing the defense. His defensive snaps are very few and far between, at least this game. Yes I know who and what he is. 

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, TheAnswer9 said:

Oneida 34, York 8

Yes I was told the same thing about playing YAI at home and splitting the gate. Also I was told game 4 for Noah but don’t hold me to that. 

Edited by crow

23 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Lol we put out a video for you to pick apart.:blink: ofcourse when we play that won't be the roster you see. :ph34r:

I’d say week 1 and 2 are probably pretty useless on us as well. Everyone’s roster is subject to radical change week to week. We’re gonna have a lot of adjustments I’m sure. BTW he was referencing the QB transfer. 

Edited by crow

Just now, crow said:

I’d say week 1 and 2 are probably pretty useless on us as well. We’re gonna have a lot of adjustments I’m sure. BTW he was referencing the QB transfer. 

Didnt know that person was the qb. I was aware you were getting him, just not his name.

Oneida Region 2_2A

2019 National Rank

2019 State Rank #129
2020 National Rank #7341
2020 State Rank #179

I'd say this is gonna be inaccurate for you all considering what I've read so far. I'd say by seasons end you will have a better rating than last year.