South Pittsburg vs Grundy County (Captain Victory vs HoneyBee Hayworth)

Southtowner

I am so excited about the first home game of the season. I hope everyone is having a great day. I know I haven't been around long, but I love this time of year and enjoy our home field advantage. Is everyone coming to the game this Friday? We have some big kids this year. I think this team is going to be fun to watch. Roy Dillard will be trying to come in with his thermos again. That's always a debacle! I haven't heard from him in 6 weeks and his phone number is non working now. Does anyone have any clue to where he is? I hope everyone has a great evening.

1 hour ago, ThatTowerMan said:

I am so excited about the first home game of the season. I hope everyone is having a great day. I know I haven't been around long, but I love this time of year and enjoy our home field advantage. Is everyone coming to the game this Friday? We have some big kids this year. I think this team is going to be fun to watch. Roy Dillard will be trying to come in with his thermos again. That's always a debacle! I haven't heard from him in 6 weeks and his phone number is non working now. Does anyone have any clue to where he is? I hope everyone has a great evening.

Towerman, if Roy tries to come in through your back door you better make sure he has a mask on. 

3 hours ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Like @piratetom said on another thread, Roy is on vacation with OP.