Happy Valley to the Dogpound

pujo

25 minutes ago, RLS26 said:

saw hampton beat a young unicoi team ( some jv teams may be better)  saw happy valley on internet.

hv has some good looking players on the line may cause hampton some trouble as they did last year.

ist real test for both teams

Don't sound like Hampton has much of a chance. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, RLS26 said:

saw hampton beat a young unicoi team ( some jv teams may be better)  saw happy valley on internet.

hv has some good looking players on the line may cause hampton some trouble as they did last year.

ist real test for both teams

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I think we match up well upfront with them. We just aren't quite as deep but we do have depth up there. It will be a great test for both teams I really think the winner takes the Region . 

We had Unicoi, what, 32-7 in a half of play? And if some JV teams are better than Unicoi, but they played with SG, then yea, this could be for the all the beans... I do wonder what true JV teams are better than Unicoi's varsity tho 

9 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I think we match up well upfront with them. We just aren't quite as deep but we do have depth up there. It will be a great test for both teams I really think the winner takes the Region . 

I said that early in the thread and 3 people dirtied a diaper.:roflol:

6 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

We had Unicoi, what, 32-7 in a half of play? And if some JV teams are better than Unicoi, but they played with SG, then yea, this could be for the all the beans... I do wonder what true JV teams are better than Unicoi's varsity tho 

I’d say several JV’s are including Hamptons. 

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I think it's true but it's just an opinion. Time will tell the tell 

no disrespect to uc at all.  replacing lewis will take sometime.  when their qb left game they were a jv team.  now next year or two uc will be team to beat but not this year.