03_Watertown.      .           

04_ Trousdale.                           

05_ Lewis Co.     

06_Bledsoe Co.                         

07_McKenzie                      

08_Oneida.                             

09_Marion Co.

10_Hampton.

Updated to reflect weekend scores. Let me know what you think folks or fix it.

Little heavy on the East

On 8/30/2020 at 9:43 AM, vandyfan1 said:

1. Peabody

2. Meigs

3. Lewis

4. Tyner

5. McKenzie 

6. Trousdale 

7. H20

8. Oneida 

9. Bledsoe 

10. Marion

Marion hasn’t done anything special but they are 2-0. Bledsoe we will find out next Friday what they are made of. 

1. Peabody 

2. Meigs 

3. Lewis 

4. H2O 

5. McKenzie 

6. Bledsoe

7. Trousdale

8. Oneida 

9. Marion

10. Tyner

Trousdale has another really tough game coming up this Friday. I think is why they do so good in the playoffs man their schedule is tough!! 

Marion has a extremely tough game this coming Friday and if they play South Pittsburgh close then I would say they are deserving of being a top ten team. 

Oneida we will find out how good they really are when they face Meigs in the up coming weeks.

Bledsoe with a very impressive win over Tyner.

McKenzie held their own against the Champs and thats with a new QB!! When he get settled in watch out  for this team. 

H20 with a great win over a tough Yellowjacket team. 

Lewis is still rolling. 

Peabody and Meigs well that’s all that needs to be said about them!

Edited by vandyfan1

11 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

1. Peabody 

2. Meigs 

3. Lewis 

4. H2O 

5. McKenzie 

6. Bledsoe

7. Trousdale

8. Oneida 

9. Marion

10. Tyner

Trousdale has another really tough game coming up this Friday. I think is why they do so good in the playoffs man their schedule is tough!! 

Marion has a extremely tough game this coming Friday and if they play South Pittsburgh close then I would say they are deserving of being a top ten team. 

Oneida we will find out how good they really are when they face Meigs in the up coming weeks.

McKenzie held their own against the Champs and thats with a new QB!! When he get settled in watch out  for this team. 

Lewis is still rolling. 

Until we get further in 6 thru 10 is interchangeable imo,you are more familiar with Lewis,will they implode when they face playoff type competition ? Not knocking them but seems to be their M.O, McKenzie is most definitely the real deal,alot of speed,Tide have overall better speed but Rebs had the fastest kid on the field imo.

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

1. Peabody 

2. Meigs 

3. Lewis 

4. H2O 

5. McKenzie 

6. Bledsoe

7. Trousdale

8. Oneida 

9. Marion

10. Tyner

Lewis is still rolling. 

Not certain myself of my list even albeit I like yours just as much.

Great post Vandy. I believe Lewis is improved over last year for sure

Peabody not alot to say, #1 preseason and proved it in two different competitive games this far.

Meigs has played a pretty easy schedule this far. Not sure were not #2 but then again alot of good teams have played much harder games. I'll keep us at #2 for now

Lewis is improved over last years team I believe but squeaked by Riverside if Lewis is #3 Maybe Riverside is also top 10? Hard to tell.

H2O is definitely top 5 material and may be deserving of #2 considering considering their strength of schedule and success. Lost a close game to nolensville which is very respectable.

McKenzie definitely improved over last year. If Peabody is as good as Sonny Moores ranking says then playing them close is enough for a top 10 ranking alone.

Bledsoe ended a 19 game losing streak against Tyner. Ranked or not that program has to be on cloud 9. If they beat Marion and undefeated in the region. Probably a top 5 team. 

Trousdale is having a hard problem with injuries that's what I've gathered from their threads. End of season if healthy should make a decent run and probably back to sweet land of H2O as I'm pretty sure that region already has its winner.

Oneida is always a tough team and will get better as the season progresses. I'm not sure I shouldn't have replaced them with Rockwood though considering the score difference between both of them and Oliver Springs Oneida 14-6 and Rockwood 35-8. Rockwoods hard to tell. They both play each other before we get to play them. 

Marion I believe will play South Pitt to a closer game than most think. This game will greatly improve both programs. At a guess I'd say South Pitt wins by 21 or so though. This region has 3 pretty good teams in it. Marion in 17 Upset Trousdale in the playoffs. Never know how good that team can be on a given night and now with a seemingly better coach.

Tyner always a good team was really surprised at the lopsided score at Bledsoe. I did pick Bledsoe as a sleeper this year though. They are awake now.

Rockwood, Tyner, and Oneida not sure which I'd pick if I had too at this point for 10th

Anyhow just for fun folks take no offense. Again You West Tn. Folks make your case. This year I just feel the East has a few better teams than the West does. 

Edited by Imthayeti

34 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Not certain myself of my list even albeit I like yours just as much.

Great post Vandy. I believe Lewis is improved over last year for sure

Peabody not alot to say, #1 preseason and proved it in two different competitive games this far.

Meigs has played a pretty easy schedule this far. Not sure were not #2 but then again alot of good teams have played much harder games. I'll keep us at #2 for now

Lewis is improved over last years team I believe but squeaked by Riverside if Lewis is #3 Maybe Riverside is also top 10? Hard to tell.

H2O is definitely top 5 material and may be deserving of #2 considering considering their strength of schedule and success. Lost a close game to nolensville which is very respectable.

McKenzie definitely improved over last year. If Peabody is as good as Sonny Moores ranking says then playing them close is enough for a top 10 ranking alone.

Bledsoe ended a 19 game losing streak against Tyner. Ranked or not that program has to be on cloud 9. If they beat Marion and undefeated in the region. Probably a top 5 team. 

Trousdale is having a hard problem with injuries that's what I've gathered from their threads. End of season if healthy should make a decent run and probably back to sweet land of H2O as I'm pretty sure that region already has its winner.

Oneida is always a tough team and will get better as the season progresses. I'm not sure I shouldn't have replaced them with Rockwood though considering the score difference between both of them and Oliver Springs Oneida 14-6 and Rockwood 35-8. Rockwoods hard to tell. They both play each other before we get to play them. 

Marion I believe will play South Pitt to a closer game than most think. This game will greatly improve both programs. At a guess I'd say South Pitt wins by 21 or so though. This region has 3 pretty good teams in it. Marion in 17 Upset Trousdale in the playoffs. Never know how good that team can be on a given night and now with a seemingly better coach.

Tyner always a good team was really surprised at the lopsided score at Bledsoe. @H2Oman I picked them in the upset b4 you did I believe.:D

Rockwood, Tyner, Oneida not sure which I'd pick if I had too at this point.

Anyhow just for fun folks take no offense. Again You West Tn. Folks make your case. This year I just feel the East has a few better teams overall then the West does. Feel free to make your case.

You’re right... you and I both have been on the Bledsoe train since it took off this year.

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You’re right... you and I both have been on the Bledsoe train since it took off this year.

I edited my post. I at least picked them as a sleeper. Thought they would win against Tyner but not sure in had posted it. But that's kinda what sleeper means I guess. :thumb:

22 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I edited my post. I at least picked them as a sleeper. Thought they would win against Tyner but not sure in had posted it. But that's kinda what sleeper means I guess. :thumb:

I’ll say this... that whole region looks to be a lot better from the scores I have seen and the post I have read.

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’ll say this... that whole region looks to be a lot better from the scores I have seen and the post I have read.

Exciting games in that region this year. Should make playoffs interesting between your 2 regions as well. Especially if Marion or Bledsoe runs the table in their own region.