Oliver Springs @ Rockwood. (Thur)

bananas10

On 9/1/2020 at 3:45 PM, orngnblk said:

I always enjoy your enthusiasm about your tigers!Would you please as crow did give us a breakdown of this game if you get to go.We are not seeing much out there this year other than the good local fan base that actually know what they are talking about.Thx wpasi!Good luck to the Tigers I miss this game it was usually a very physical test for us.

Not been to a game yet just watched the replay of the SOR game. The Tigers have a thunder and lighting running back combo. Just know what crow broke down about OZ. Good luck to your Cherokee's 

On 8/30/2020 at 4:22 PM, crow said:

Your opinion is as good as anyone else’s. Just saying I bet it’s a battle of the big men for sure. 

Believe it or not. Coach Webb is mixing it up this year. He had the offense running the spread out of shotgun for a good portion of the game last Friday. I had to do a double take and make sure it was actually Rockwood I was watching lol.  

1 hour ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Believe it or not. Coach Webb is mixing it up this year. He had the offense running the spread out of shotgun for a good portion of the game last Friday. I had to do a double take and make sure it was actually Rockwood I was watching lol.  

But were they throwing it or just spreading the defense out to run between them? I’m betting he still isn’t throwing any more than is absolutely necessary lol

Edited by crow
  • Like 1