Hickman vs Waverly

Wavo2004

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

They have a very high powered offense and it seems that their defense has got better this year. I seen them making a good push in the post season.

I am familiar with the qb and the offense as he’s has been the starter the last two years. But the defense has the reputation of being horrible. They looked decent at the beginning of the year last year against terrible teams. When they got to the more physical teams on the schedule they gave up huge amounts of yardage and points. Their two wins this year have been to terrible teams as well. Interested to see what happens when they get punched in the mouth. 

42 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

I believe that this will be a competitive game. 

If this game is competitive Waverly won’t make it past the second round and will not win the Region. You can bet on that. I think we “Should” win this one pretty easy but we “Should” have beat Huntingdon.

I’m scratching my head!!!

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I am familiar with the qb and the offense as he’s has been the starter the last two years. But the defense has the reputation of being horrible. They looked decent at the beginning of the year last year against terrible teams. When they got to the more physical teams on the schedule they gave up huge amounts of yardage and points. Their two wins this year have been to terrible teams as well. Interested to see what happens when they get punched in the mouth. 

I think Westview's defense will be much improved over last few seasons. Which it needs to be. They have a really good DC this year that is really working with them. They are still really young starting 2 seniors, 4 juniors, and 5 sophomores. They have not been tested yet but I like what I've seen and hope they keep getting better. But if this defense does catch on and gets better you better believe Westview will be tougher than years past.