GREEN WAVE VS GREEN HILL

thegreatone36

I really don't think jealousy has anything to do with it. Just an outsiders opinion not connected to either team. In my opinion it's more about community. When the county built GH in its current location and took MJMS kids from MJHS and put them at GH it divided a community. By doing this there is already bad blood and a game between the two hasn't even been played yet. Maybe I am wrong but this is what I gather from talking to some at both schools. 

Mt Juliet will be okay but it certainly will impact depth if nothing else. GH will also be okay but it won't happen over night. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

I really don't think jealousy has anything to do with it. Just an outsiders opinion not connected to either team. In my opinion it's more about community. When the county built GH in its current location and took MJMS kids from MJHS and put them at GH it divided a community. By doing this there is already bad blood and a game between the two hasn't even been played yet. Maybe I am wrong but this is what I gather from talking to some at both schools. 

Mt Juliet will be okay but it certainly will impact depth if nothing else. GH will also be okay but it won't happen over night. 

Same thing happened years ago with Gallatin and Station Camp

• Like 1

4 hours ago, workinprogress said:

I haven't been critical of MT Juliet program just a fan that goes and hides when his team can't back up his typing. Hahaha 

I even admitted when I was wrong about TP and have been pleasantly surprised at how successful Mt Juliet has been under his leadership. 

And since I'm not connected to either school I see both sides and hear from those on both sides. Should be a fun rivalry brewing.

I have major arthritis problems from wasting my time in the past responding to your clueless blabber. 

31 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

MJ better enjoy the football season because little sister Green Hill is going to whip MJ through the winter. Facts. And don't go hiding MJBears when it happens either. 

Considering I could care less about winter sports.... have at it. And if you’re somehow speaking on Green Hill outworking us during the winter.... than you must not know josh crouch. Trey Perry will run circles around that youngin.

Alright enough about how jealous everyone is of MJ. Let’s stay on track here and remember the fact that Green Spill is going to get annihilated on their home field for all to remember for years to come. Let the embarrassment commence!!

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

On 9/1/2020 at 7:12 PM, thegreatone36 said:

Just want to see if this Gallatin staff can keep them boys hungry week after week. No weeks off.

I don't think this will be an issue with this staff.  Way to much enthusiasm and adrenaline and the team feeds off of it  They hold their players accountable and not afraid to chew some #### on the sidelines when needed.    That's been missing for a long time on the Gallatin sidelines.  Glad to see it return and with that, we have become relevant again.     And as for the topic,  I predict we win . Go Green Wave 

• Like 1