TN Gridiron scouting poll

powerp

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TnBear said:

Carlos younger is a stand up guy and knows most rosters from top to bottom across the state. Let l the season play out and let's return to this ranking. You may be surprised. He may miss a few but he won't be far off unforseen. As for Greenback they obviously lost alot of talent. It's showing

So what does sunbright and oakdale bring to the table :popcorneater:

Carlos younger is a stand up guy and knows most rosters from top to bottom across the state. Let l the season play out and let's return to this ranking. You may be surprised. He may miss a few but he won't be far off unforseen. As for Greenback they obviously lost alot of talent. It's showing

He might be a good guy, but isn’t even close. He better not quit his day job. 

I agree.  He's usually pretty good but I do have to admit that this season he is slipping.  At least on 1A he is.  It's early though so he can change his polls as the season goes on.  

22 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I agree.  He's usually pretty good but I do have to admit that this season he is slipping.  At least on 1A he is.  It's early though so he can change his polls as the season goes on.  

He listed every team in region 2 but Greenback and OS. So I guess those 2 won’t make the playoffs and will finish at the bottom of the region? He’s smoked up :shock: