Week 4: Greenback @ Oneida

crow

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Puter has you guys winning by about a TD.  

Pujo I was at the game Friday with Crow and if GB slows our run game down at all. We will be in trouble. I know it’s like this every year at Oneida but Greenback has played 2 teams that I’ll bet will be in Semis in 2A and 3A. They are gonna get things turned around and figure it out real soon and I got a feelin that the turn around is gonna start Friday night because they are way too good of a coached team to stay in the slump they are in. I don’t care if we win by 1 or 100 but I believe we are gonna be in a 4 qtr fight come Friday night. 

Edited by Spike016

I honestly don’t know of a single position that we are just flat out better than GB outside of punter. Crow & O&B may have a little more in depth comparison than me. I feel this may be the most evenly matched game that has been played between these 2 in what 4-5 years?

Edited by Spike016

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I’ll take that!

Yeah I'd be tickled to death with it, the way it looks right now,i think its fairly accurate. Then again, I don't know who's been out for Greenback that might be back this week. I'm betting its a 4 quarter game.Would love to see you guys win.

Just now, Spike016 said:

I honestly don’t know if a single position that we are just flat out better than GB outside of punter. Crow & O&B may have a little more in depth comparison than me. I feel this may be the most evenly matched game that has been played between these 2 in what 4-5 years?

I'd love to watch it but we,ve chores of our own. Honestly think it will be a fun game to watch.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah I'd be tickled to death with it, the way it looks right now,i think its fairly accurate. Then again, I don't know who's been out for Greenback that might be back this week. I'm betting its a 4 quarter game.Would love to see you guys win.

We’re gonna give it a shot for sure! They’ll have some help they’ve been missing but hopefully we’ll give them the kind of ride home they’ve given us the last 3 times we’ve played. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RunnerUp said:

Greenback was not what you would expect from Greenback.  Everyone has a down year once in a while.

Actually Greenback is likely exactly what I expect from Greenback. They have vastly exceeded expectations the last 5 years or so. They’ve had an amazing run and could very well continue on. I’m certain that regardless of what they are this year they’ll get better as this year and next continue. I’ve been watching GB for a long time. Some years I’ve traveled almost as much watching them as I have watching Oneida. What they’ve accomplished recently is amazing but honestly can’t last forever anywhere especially small schools. They are without a doubt still a very good team, just not as dominant as they have been at the moment. They’ll still likely have a season most programs will be very envious of. 

• Like 1