South Pittsburg vs Marion County (Pirates vs Warriors)

Southtowner

13 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

One way to make it up to us is ask your board of education to not limit us tickets like the other games at yalls place.  Like I overheard someone say the other day, you’ll let 3000 people in and out of your Walmart, but you only allow 180-200 come to an “outside” football game.  

“Remove the Restriction”

Politics has taken a strangle hold of most things. We know viruses come and go yearly. It is terrible our kids are becoming victims of political agendas for power. It makes no sense to me for the justification.  I was approached at the LV game last week because I did not have a mask on by a man that was not practices 6 feet distancing. He told me and a couple we had to wear masks. I simply told him I didn't wear masks. Our country is being taken over by extremist. I laughed as the little dictator walked away. Was he not breaking his own rules by being in our space? Short of a vaccine, we will be lucky to see the end of the season.  I know there are those who disagree my stance of defending my personal freedoms and that's alright. Their freedom ends where mine begin but the kids have no say and are the ones suffering the most from these crazy times we each individually allow to control us.  I am easy to find if you would  like to discuss. 

Edited by Batman
edit
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Batman said:

Politics has taken a strangle hold of most things. We know viruses come and go yearly. It is terrible our kids are becoming victims of political agendas for power. It makes no sense to me for the justification.  I was approached at the LV game last week because I did not have a mask on by a man that was not practices 6 feet distancing. He told me and a couple we had to wear masks. I simply told him I didn't wear masks. Our country is being taken over by extremist. I laughed as the little dictator walked away. Was he not breaking his own rules by being in our space? Short of a vaccine, we will be lucky to see the end of the season.  I know there are those who disagree my stance of defending my personal freedoms and that's alright. Their freedom ends where mine begin but the kids have no say and are the ones suffering the most from these crazy times we each individually allow to control us. 

You know what. If we would have gotten on this earlier maybe we would not be in the mess we are in now. By the way the mask isn't for you it's for your neighbor. So much selfishness. Like I said before let's talk football on hear and leave the politics off unless it's the tssaa politics

Edited by MrLegit
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrLegit said:

You know what. If we would have gotten on this earlier maybe we would not be in the mess we are in now. By the way the mask isn't for you it's for your neighbor. Do much selfishness. Like I said before let's talk football on hear and leave the politics off unless it's the tssaa politics

You are entitled to your opinion. Politics is at play here and to refuse to acknowledge is a mistake. 

21 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Why would jasper get credited with a loss in this one and not a no contest like most covid cancellations? Just heard that Hargis man said that might happen.

According to the BOC meeting the TSSAA had it would count as a win for sp but wouldn't count as a loss for us. Maybe they changed the ruling since then and I didnt see it