South Pittsburg vs Marion County (Pirates vs Warriors)

Southtowner

Dearest Mother-

It is with a broken heart and a heavy quill that I, your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, pen this letter.  For the unseen enemy, of which I spoke, has struck the Warrior camp here in the valley. But I, with the proper Christian raising I have received, knows the Good Lord above does work in mysterious ways.  But those ways become less mysterious when one truly knows the Lord. For you see Sweet Mother of mine, the Most High has stopped this unseen enemy in its tracks, and, therefore, was unable to enter the confines of the Beene last night. Had this enemy entered therein, it could have derailed our future campaigns.  Campaigns that will bring about a higher triumphant plateau. Campaigns that most assuredly shall bring about a final culmination of years of hard work and preparations. Yes, I shall state it; more important campaigns.  Therefore, we move forward by the Mighty hand of God. And yes, Jasper will be able to go forth as well.  For you see, I had laid eyes upon Captain Victory's plans for our battle against Chief Pruitt and his Warriors.  And, if the unseen enemy had not stricken their camp, I can state unequivocally Captain Victory would have left them neither root nor branch.  Yes, the Good Lord has spared them as well. To continue on another day.  So, therefore, lets us pray for those inflicted and let us pray and be thankful for those that have been spared and let us march on. March on with His Truth.  For His Truth marches on.   Love to all-

Sgt Southtowner

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:
Dearest Mother-

It is with a broken heart and a heavy quill that I, your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, pen this letter.  For the unseen enemy, of which I spoke, has struck the Warrior camp here in the valley. But I, with the proper Christian raising I have received, knows the Good Lord above does work in mysterious ways.  But those ways become less mysterious when one truly knows the Lord. For you see Sweet Mother of mine, the Most High has stopped this unseen enemy in its tracks, and, therefore, was unable to enter the confines of the Beene last night. Had this enemy entered therein, it could have derailed our future campaigns.  Campaigns that will bring about a higher triumphant plateau. Campaigns that most assuredly shall bring about a final culmination of years of hard work and preparations. Yes, I shall state it; more important campaigns.  Therefore, we move forward by the Mighty hand of God. And yes, Jasper will be able to go forth as well.  For you see, I had laid eyes upon Captain Victory's plans for our battle against Chief Pruitt and his Warriors.  And, if the unseen enemy had not stricken their camp, I can state unequivocally Captain Victory would have left them neither root nor branch.  Yes, the Good Lord has spared them as well. To continue on another day.  So, therefore, lets us pray for those inflicted and let us pray and be thankful for those that have been spared and let us march on. March on with His Truth.  For His Truth marches on.   Love to all-

Sgt Southtowner

You are so right more important campaigns. Thank you

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, team69 said:

Tell us how its up to Vic?

He already has a win, so that's one part of it. He would have to drop someone already on schedule and play us in that place. I'm not sure he would do that. He has a lot of region games closing out the season so he can't just switch those. We have 2 games that we wouldn't mind not playing honestly. The 2 5A schools Walker Valley and Rhea Co. I just dont think the schedules could line up to play sp without Vic having to break a "contract" with another team. 

9 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

He already has a win, so that's one part of it. He would have to drop someone already on schedule and play us in that place. I'm not sure he would do that. He has a lot of region games closing out the season so he can't just switch those. We have 2 games that we wouldn't mind not playing honestly. The 2 5A schools Walker Valley and Rhea Co. I just dont think the schedules could line up to play sp without Vic having to break a "contract" with another team. 

Heard the Walker Valley game date may be changed for Jasper. Meigs could play SP Oct 2nd and Jasper could cancel game with walker valley. I have already heard jasper is trying to schedule Tyner for walker valley week

12 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

Heard the Walker Valley game date may be changed for Jasper. Meigs could play SP Oct 2nd and Jasper could cancel game with walker valley. I have already heard jasper is trying to schedule Tyner for walker valley week

I have heard both of those being thrown around. We need to play Tyner more than the sp game really. I love the rivalry but in the grand scheme of things our position in the region is what matters most. 

Just now, PurplePower68 said:

I have heard both of those being thrown around. We need to play Tyner more than the sp game really. I love the rivalry but in the grand scheme of things our position in the region is what matters most. 

I am hearing Director of Schools May make you guys play SP on that date... I’m hearing their is a called meeting bout this Monday. 

2 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

I am hearing Director of Schools May make you guys play SP on that date... I’m hearing their is a called meeting bout this Monday. 

I would be ok with playing you guys in place of someone. I just want to play Tyner because it looks like Bledsoe will win the region and if Tyner gets a 1-0 win we are 3rd and have to travel in the playoffs. I did see a message from Pruitt to a player saying they were trying to drop one of the 5A schools to play sp. A lot of things have to happen though. Maybe that's what this meeting is for.

8 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I would be ok with playing you guys in place of someone. I just want to play Tyner because it looks like Bledsoe will win the region and if Tyner gets a 1-0 win we are 3rd and have to travel in the playoffs. I did see a message from Pruitt to a player saying they were trying to drop one of the 5A schools to play sp. A lot of things have to happen though. Maybe that's what this meeting is for.

Will be interesting. Just hope the lineman didn’t have covid last week when you guys played Polk. Although he didn’t play against them, the entire team should have been quarantined 

1 minute ago, Pirate1999 said:

Will be interesting. Just hope the lineman didn’t have covid last week when you guys played Polk. Although he didn’t play against them, the entire team should have been quarantined 

Wasn't there another kid that had it that we were trying to cover up against Polk? Isn't that what one of your sources says?