South Pittsburg vs Marion County (Pirates vs Warriors)

Southtowner

13 minutes ago, Waker said:

I have never listened to a politician for medical advice. Is that what you are doing? If the doctors and nurses in my family tell me I should wear a mask to help my community and theirs cut down on cases, I can do something as small as wear one. This has never ever been political to me. I want to watch high school football. Every Friday! If the small chance of me wearing a mask helps that, I’ll do it. 

No where in my post did I say not wear a mask.  I was pushing the N95 as a minimum when Dr. Da Foucci was saying it wasn't going to be a big deal and saying don't wear a mask. Then again, I am a professional biologist/entomologist the last 17 years of which have been in spring fed Florida cypress swamps.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, inthagap said:

Mr.Walker, you need to realise this is going to go away....most people that need to protect themselves from infection because of co-morbitaties are. The rest of us should lead a normal life . You can't hide in a hole forever, and, I assume you were the one that violated the six foot rule.

I’m a Huntingdon fan. I don’t hide anywhere. I respect people’s space and I wear a mask. I care about other people’s health. Sorry to carry on about this on a MC/ S Pitt thread. Hate yalls game was canceled and hope we all get to finish this year out. My friends in Greenfield are still devastated that their girls  were in a great position to bring home a gold ball this year only to have this virus take that away a day before they had the chance. S. Pitt has a good chance to make some noise. You think your mad now, how would it feel to be in the hotel waiting to play in the championship the next day only to be told the game was canceled and just go home?

6 minutes ago, Waker said:

I’m a Huntingdon fan. I don’t hide anywhere. I respect people’s space and I wear a mask. I care about other people’s health. Sorry to carry on about this on a MC/ S Pitt thread. Hate yalls game was canceled and hope we all get to finish this year out. My friends in Greenfield are still devastated that their girls  were in a great position to bring home a gold ball this year only to have this virus take that away a day before they had the chance. S. Pitt has a good chance to make some noise. You think your mad now, how would it feel to be in the hotel waiting to play in the championship the next day only to be told the game was canceled and just go home?

That would absolutely suck

13 minutes ago, Waker said:

My LHS girls were close in AAA basketball also. Bad call if you ask my opinion for everyone involved.  Sorry for these young athletes that work so hard to be controlled by fear of the people in power....but at that time, not much was known about the virus.

Now much more is known, but politics keep driving the fear.

10 hours ago, Waker said:

Thank you for showing why kids really need to be in school. Uneducated hicks are a big reason the state is in the shape it is and a reason we are still dealing with this in September. When your “personal freedoms” directly affect others that’s a problem. That’s when the kids suffer.

Thank you sir for showing some think they know more than they do and are easily herded like sheep. Your name calling is laughable and usually comes from a liberal. The game attended sold 150 tickets to visitors. A local family of 3 none were wearing masks which included 1 in the medical field & I were standing talking .  This guy comes into the 6 foot distancing guideline telling us we needed to wear masks. We immediately look around, the majority of those breaking the 6 ft guideline was him, officials, law enforcement and the 100+ football players between the lines.  I have plenty of family & friends in the medical field and few agree with what is being forced on the public. Yes kids do need to be in school to become educated. BTW, I am far from uneducated. 

1 minute ago, Batman said:

Thank you sir for showing some think they know more than they do and are easily herded like sheep. Your name calling is laughable and usually comes from a liberal. The game attended sold 150 tickets to visitors. A local family of 3 none were wearing masks which included 1 in the medical field & I were standing talking .  This guy comes into the 6 foot distancing guideline telling us we needed to wear masks. We immediately look around, the majority of those breaking the 6 ft guideline was him, officials, law enforcement and the 100+ football players between the lines.  I have plenty of family & friends in the medical field and few agree with what is being forced on the public. Yes kids do need to be in school to become educated. BTW, I am far from uneducated. 

Still no details and same political BS