Peabody Prides week 3 Poll

PeabodyPride

8 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I jumped on the Bledsoe train early... Though we beat y’all last year comfortably. Your guys never quit and seemed to be really well coached. 

You guys will turn a lot more heads as the season progresses I believe!

@H2Oman the more I watch game films and talk on here to the east tn. Folks the more I really think the east is wide open,well behind Meigs,they are the Big Dog yonder way till somebody knocks em off the pedestal ...

Edited by PeabodyPride

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

@H2Oman the more I watch game films and talk on here to the east tn. Folks the more I really think the east is wide open,well behind Meigs,they are the Big Dog yonder way till somebody knocks em of the pedestal ...

I agree... I think Tyner was overrated both this year and last year, but to beat them the way Bledsoe did tells me they are the real deal. Tyner usually has enough athletes to keep a game close, so for Bledsoe to beat up on them in the fashion they did tells me they are legit.

Edited by H2Oman

2 hours ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

Just curious why you have Tyner still ahead of Bledsoe? I know it’s personal opinion just asking your reasoning. 

Hey I’m curious, is this Seniors the Bledsoe bunch that made it to the SVC championship against Jasper when SP was voted out?  They were a really good bunch of 8th graders so just wondering.  I can’t remember if that was 4, 3, or 2 years ago.  Old age getting to me. 

4 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Hey I’m curious, is this Seniors the Bledsoe bunch that made it to the SVC championship against Jasper when SP was voted out?  They were a really good bunch of 8th graders so just wondering.  I can’t remember if that was 4, 3, or 2 years ago.  Old age getting to me. 

Pretty sure their just sophomores. Maybe juniors.