Mount Juliet at Gallatin

MJGOLDENBEARS

14 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Both teams look to have more firepower than last year.  Perry will be looking for some revenge from last year which sent his team into a downward spiral.  I know Gallatin will be fired up with their first home game of the year!  Good matchup between two tough teams.  

How is Gallatin selling tickets this week

2 hours ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

That's funny. This team has nothing for Knox Central and Summit. They don't even have anything for Beech.

BIG MONEY BUDDY

No one obviously could or should say at this early point in the season that Gallatin wins 5A, but at the same time I don't think anybody can know without a doubt they have nothing for Knoxville Central, Summit or Beech.  Time will tell.

2 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

No one obviously could or should say at this early point in the season that Gallatin wins 5A, but at the same time I don't think anybody can know without a doubt they have nothing for Knoxville Central, Summit or Beech.  Time will tell.

I agree. I haven’t seen them play much this year, so it’s hard to accurately gauge, however I don’t think you can just write them off. Lol

I believe this will truly be their first test of the season  

6 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

Then you don't know me!

BIG MONEY BUDDY GARRITY!

MOJO

• Upvote 1