Mount Juliet at Gallatin

MJGOLDENBEARS

10 hours ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

That's funny. This team has nothing for Knox Central and Summit. They don't even have anything for Beech.

BIG MONEY BUDDY

Guess we'll see... We start off with a 6A team that is one of the better programs in the state Friday night. Then we have later dates with Beech and Henry County. Hendersonville. Powell is a great possibility now as well too. Summitt has already been asked to play Gallatin and the offer was declined. So they aren't running from any competition. They never really have TBH.

7 hours ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

Correct I don't know you, but even If I did, or it was somebody I did know making your exact comment, my answer would still be the same.

I would agree. No way after 3 weeks you can predict the finish.  Last year Summit lost 2 games early and ended up in the finals.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

The way these schools are dealing with ticket sales are horrendous. I realize it’s a tough situation but for me as just a regular fan no longer affiliated with the program... I have no shot at getting tickets.

Just the state of the world man.  With limited tickets they want parents and season ticket holders to get first shot, everybody else gets the rest.  This is for every team I have heard not just these two.  Point is come Friday night, it will be a sellout.  I would contact the school and see how to go about getting some.  Most don’t ever try the most direct route.