Station Camp Bison (0-3), (0-1) vs Springing High (3-0), (1-0)

TheCommissioner

3 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Springfield by 20

Actually sounds about right, the SPT defense has played well as sort of a bend but dont break deal. They have given up yards but not very many points. I look for the run defense to play better this week and the offense to continue to do its thing.

SPT - 35 

SC - 13

5 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

Actually sounds about right, the SPT defense has played well as sort of a bend but dont break deal. They have given up yards but not very many points. I look for the run defense to play better this week and the offense to continue to do its thing.

SPT - 35 

SC - 13

I was surprised at the running clock last week against the Pats.  The Pats were better than that.  6 Turnovers just killed Heritage.  No team can overcome that.  Different ballgame with the turnovers not there.  The Pats have a stout TB that runs HARD every play.  He lays the licks.  Heritage will win more than they lose this year. 

on to Station Camp.  I just can’t figure this team out.  They have first class facilities and a large student body to draw players from.  Gallatin, Beech, and Hendersonville Are around them and field competitive teams but not Station Camp 

10 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

The 6A Station Camp Bison travel to the JAC to play the Springfield Yellow Jackets this Friday 9/11. May the dialogue begin. I think it will be close with us pulling away in the 4th quarter.  Go #YJP 

@kevin38

@brian2000

@jacketlover

Im guessing Jackets dominate and win

42-7

56 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I was surprised at the running clock last week against the Pats.  The Pats were better than that.  6 Turnovers just killed Heritage.  No team can overcome that.  Different ballgame with the turnovers not there.  The Pats have a stout TB that runs HARD every play.  He lays the licks.  Heritage will win more than they lose this year. 

on to Station Camp.  I just can’t figure this team out.  They have first class facilities and a large student body to draw players from.  Gallatin, Beech, and Hendersonville Are around them and field competitive teams but not Station Camp 

I don’t understand it either. It’s either the bad coaching or the best players are going to the other schools.

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

should be a running clock if they playto put it away. but most likely will sub early and often being a non region game

Heck from what I saw the backups will score to. Very good group of OLs and RBs. Just need the backups on defense to make some stops 

Edited by brian2000

Station Camp has a new coach this year. I believe they will be like Springfield when we had our last coaching change, in that we got worse before we got better as Coach Wilson instilled his way. Station Camp will more than likely be similar to us in that regard. Back to the game, I don’t think it will be close. Springfield should win by 2-3 TDs.