AP TOP 10 CLASS 2A SEPT 7, 2020

Southtowner

1 minute ago, crow said:

Kinda like West middle school landing John Chavis as an assistant lol. Just happens sometimes I guess. 

I hadnt heard that one, had to look it up lol. Good for them. May be a place to hang a hat.

https://arkansas.Unapproved Website/news/former-coaching-staff-tracker-john-chavis-hired-as-middle-school-assistant

That the same coach we use to have as defensive coordinator at UT right? Always thought he was great. He messed up when he went to work for Les Miles imo. 

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I hadnt heard that one, had to look it up lol. Good for them. May be a place to hang a hat.

https://arkansas.Unapproved Website/news/former-coaching-staff-tracker-john-chavis-hired-as-middle-school-assistant

That the same coach we use to have as defensive coordinator at UT right? Always thought he was great. He messed up when he went to work for Les Miles imo. 

Yes he was DC for the National championship team. Left when fulmer got booted. I’ve met him several times through work. He is an extremely nice guy. Has always lived in Knoxville even when he was coaching at Arkansas and A&M. 

Edited by crow

13 minutes ago, crow said:

Yes he was DC for the National championship team. Left when fulmer got booted. I’ve met him several times through work. He is an extremely nice guy. Has always lived in Knoxville even when he was coaching at Arkansas and A&M. 

Hows the hunting at that Cabin, got a youngun wanting to hunt.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Hows the hunting at that Cabin, got a youngun wanting to hunt.

Pretty good. What’s he interested in hunting? I’ve got a couple buddies that are helping me fix it up both physically and splitting the expenses. In return they’ve got permission to hunt the land. They’re mostly interested in deer and turkey. 

Just now, crow said:

Pretty good. What’s he interested in hunting? I’ve got a couple buddies that are helping me fix it up both physically and splitting the expenses. In return they’ve got permission to hunt the land. They’re mostly interested in deer and turkey. 

Deer, plenty of deer in on my land but he's in you're neck of the woods.I'm sure he would be up for a manual labor.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Deer, plenty of deer in on my land but he's in you're neck of the woods.I'm sure he would be up for a manual labor.

He still up at Cumberland? If so I can probably help him find some land worth hunting. My cabin is only accessible by ATV and my “pay back” to my buddies for the cabin is sort of a lease for them to hunt. If he wanted to go he could certainly go a time or two as my guest as I still hunt there from time to time but if he’s looking to go on his own I’d be happy to show him some good public land and be glad to help him find some private land for him also. I’ve got a couple spots in mind I can ask if he’s interested.