Week 5 - Oak Ridge @ West

CardinalGrey

I can’t believe y’all but than I can lol! This will not be a 20 point + victory for west! Yes they are solid and whoever said they didn’t have receivers is a joke! One has d1 offers. The biggest take is I don’t think west qb is better than Farragut! Let’s be real here oak ridge isn’t 20 points worse than Farragut and realistically can beat them with adjustments! When I say that If oak ridge played Farragut again it wouldn’t be an automatic Farragut win.. I can’t predict a score but I still stand on oak ridge offensive can score with any team in 5a with the right calls and adjustments. Defense is the real issue look to see a change today.. will it work? I don’t know, but it will not be a +20 point loss!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

I can’t believe y’all but than I can lol! This will not be a 20 point + victory for west! Yes they are solid and whoever said they didn’t have receivers is a joke! One has d1 offers. The biggest take is I don’t think west qb is better than Farragut! Let’s be real here oak ridge isn’t 20 points worse than Farragut and realistically can beat them with adjustments! When I say that If oak ridge played Farragut again it wouldn’t be an automatic Farragut win.. I can’t predict a score but I still stand on oak ridge offensive can score with any team in 5a with the right calls and adjustments. Defense is the real issue look to see a change today.. will it work? I don’t know, but it will not be a +20 point loss!

What if we set the over/under at 14.  What would you take?

1 minute ago, guthook said:

What if we set the over/under at 14.  What would you take?

You mean west -14 or oak ridge over under 14? If it’s over under points oak ridge goes over I take that,. For big money. We have to look at oak ridge offense and understand what they can be. The body of oak ridge offense is honestly top knotch if played well.. did you guys watch joe burrow interview he said the nfl is a game based off 3 plays that you have to make that wins you the game. I kind of believe that for high school. If we had a different guy on 20 even tho 17 may be the fastest but he’s young. Would they have won? Or been close? He dominated him only! Defense needs huge changes don’t get me wrong but it’s not everywhere, and the offense is better than what they showed or finished 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

You mean west -14 or oak ridge over under 14? If it’s over under points oak ridge goes over I take that,. For big money. We have to look at oak ridge offense and understand what they can be. The body of oak ridge offense is honestly top knotch if played well.. did you guys watch joe burrow interview he said the nfl is a game based off 3 plays that you have to make that wins you the game. I kind of believe that for high school. If we had a different guy on 20 even tho 17 may be the fastest but he’s young. Would they have won? Or been close? He dominated him only! Defense needs huge changes don’t get me wrong but it’s not everywhere, and the offense is better than what they showed or finished 

Just so I understand:

You'd take Oak Ridge to win outright.

51 minutes ago, guthook said:

Just so I understand:

You'd take Oak Ridge to win outright.

Sir I was answering you’re over under 14 points taking it every week lol! For the Moneyline victory oak ridge getting points in this one I could risk a unit or 2 nothing crazy lol! Listen to me oak ridge can beat them.. will they I don’t know? But bodies and athletes they have enough! Just don’t know how well defense adjusted