Week 5 - Oak Ridge @ West

CardinalGrey

I AM NOT BACK!!!! DO NOT SAY I AM!!! This is just gotten too out of hand to keep silent.

CUT THE CRAP RIGHT NOW!  This is not the worst OL in East Tennessee. 

None of you have the guts to say that to the players face. Remember, we think of them as men but they are still for the most part too young to vote and all too young to drink. Let them enjoy playing the game without stabbing them in the back.

Continue on and RWR.

4 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I AM NOT BACK!!!! DO NOT SAY I AM!!! This is just gotten too out of hand to keep silent.

None of you have the guts to say that to the players face. Remember, we think of them as men but they are still for the most part too young to vote and all too young to drink. Let them enjoy playing the game without stabbing them in the back.

Continue on and RWR.

But, if you show UP, YOU are back and don’t SAY you aren’t.... who has stabbed who in the back? You left, nobody else has..... they just haven’t shown back up since last night. Do you tho Willie, do you. Bring the Admin in front of me, I PROMISE YOU, I will say what I have said to his/her/them/their FACE!

Edited by KnoxVil
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Continue on and RWR.

Nobody has stabbed anybody in the back, Willie. Let me ask you this. Did you go to or see either the DB, Farragut, or West games? Do you think the OL played well? Are we supposed to say they’re playing great? This is a message board. People are gonna express their viewpoints and opinions. If 15, 16, 17 year old kids can’t handle a little bit of criticism, then they’re gonna have a tough time in life. Nobody has singled out anybody on the team. And personally, I never said they were the worst in East TN, but SO FAR they’ve been one of the worst I’ve seen at OR, but as you know we’ve had a lot of great teams through the years, so that’s who they’re being stacked up against. And I’m sure if you talked to them, they’d tell you themselves they haven’t been that good, if they were being honest with themselves. The great thing about OR is that the fans have never settled for mediocrity, and that should never change.

BUT, they can still improve and become a decent line by the end of the year. I have faith that they and the coaches can get better. So stop being a douche pickle and telling people that you don’t even know $&@$ you and grow up some. And with that said, welcome back.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Nobody has stabbed anybody in the back, Willie. Let me ask you this. Did you go to or see either the DB, Farragut, or West games? Do you think the OL played well? Are we supposed to say they’re playing great? This is a message board. People are gonna express their viewpoints and opinions. If 15, 16, 17 year old kids can’t handle a little bit of criticism, then they’re gonna have a tough time in life. Nobody has singled out anybody on the team. And personally, I never said they were the worst in East TN, but SO FAR they’ve been one of the worst I’ve seen at OR, but as you know we’ve had a lot of great teams through the years, so that’s who they’re being stacked up against. And I’m sure if you talked to them, they’d tell you themselves they haven’t been that good, if they were being honest with themselves. The great thing about OR is that the fans have never settled for mediocrity, and that should never change.

BUT, they can still improve and become a decent line by the end of the year. I have faith that they and the coaches can get better. So stop being a douche pickle and telling people that you don’t even know $&@$ you and grow up some. And with that said, welcome back.

Thank you Knox and SS,

I knew if I called the people on this board out, your hatred for me would would make you come after me and leave the good kids playing OL for Oak Ridge alone. Long  live and prosper. Although, I do pity your fake Wildcat fandom.

Hey,maybe I am back to be the voice of reason.

29 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Thank you Knox and SS,

I knew if I called the people on this board out, your hatred for me would would make you come after me and leave the good kids playing OL for Oak Ridge alone. Long  live and prosper. Although, I do pity your fake Wildcat fandom.

Oh, good grief. Seriously? Lol :rolleyes: Knoxvil isn’t even an OR fan, bud. But yes, please let me step back and let the greatest Wildcat fan to ever live, BAR NONE, take the stage. That is the least I can do for a fan of your stature, Sir Willie. I don’t care if you’re mad at me or not BTW. I still love you.

Edited by SweetScience

28 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Oh, good grief. Seriously? Lol :rolleyes: Knoxvil isn’t even an OR fan, bud. But yes, please let me step back and let the greatest Wildcat fan to ever live, BAR NONE, take the stage. That is the least I can do for a fan of your stature, Sir Willie. I don’t care if you’re mad at me or not. I still love you.

Hot darn! I took Elites' spot as Grand Poobah of all of the Wildcat Nation? Well, at least the great / grand / almighty SS says so. There is no love coming back to you because I am not a fraud and do not lie and make up fake emotions. 

Go Oak Ridge and good luck OL. They trash you but they don't know you. Keep bashing me boys, the more you hate the less crap the players take.

2 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Hot darn! I took Elites' spot as Grand Poobah of all of the Wildcat Nation? Well, at least the great / grand / almighty SS says so. There is no love coming back to you because I am not a fraud and do not lie and make up fake emotions. 

Go Oak Ridge and good luck OL. They trash you but they don't know you. Keep bashing me boys, the more you hate the less crap the players take.

I missed you. And I hope you’re right about the boys. They definitely have the potential to be a really good line and I hope they make it there by season’s end. I really do. Me and you both love OR, WW. We just have a different way of expressing that love. We’re all different.

Edited by SweetScience

12 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Thank you Knox and SS,

Hatred?? Comical Willie.