Week 5: Cumberland Gap @ Oneida

crow

7 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

They are probably about as good as Wartburg was when you played them. Be a good game to pad some stats for Morgan. Upperman being the following game I'd say their defense is stingy. Get em while you can.

GB did exactly what most do as they should. Everyone within 3-5 yards of the ball and keyed on him. I expect nothing else from anyone we play until we prove there’s a reason not to. I fully expect the same from CG but I also fully expect 2 more things. Morgan to have another video game numbers night and for us to give everyone a new wrinkle to consider going forward. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, crow said:

GB did exactly what most do as they should. Everyone within 3-5 yards of the ball and keyed on him. I expect nothing else from anyone we play until we prove there’s a reason not to. I fully expect the same from CG but I also fully expect 2 more things. Morgan to have another video game numbers night and for us to give everyone a new wrinkle to consider going forward. 

You will definitely have a running clock at some point. Keep the bulls and deer healthy.