Rockwood @ Meigs County

Yeti

5 hours ago, crow said:

I’d love to see y’all pull this one out. Hope y’all prove me wrong!

I'm hoping we're able to take care of business Friday myself. Watched the Rockwood vs OS game couple weeks back and found some of the Kingston game Rockwood played. If we can matchup with #1 from Rockwood we should be able to pull it out.

Edited by Imthayeti

14 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Y’all ain’t worried about them :popcorneater:

I'm confident for sure. I dont think they are a bad team at all, I just think we are better than most think this year. I did hear Oneida already made up your region championship banners for this year. You must not think much of us or Rockwood. @wpasi how do you think this game will go? Not sure if you've seen us play or not but if you have what are your thoughts. My buddy is a position coach at Sweetwater. He said your backfield this year is loaded with athletes. He said our line is probably a just a little better than yours is this year.He said we may have a hard time containing your backfield. The more I hear about Rockwood this year the more I look forward to this game. Should be a good night for football in Decatur.

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not in the Least. At this point,Meigs is the only real contender in 1A or 2a in Region 1 or 2. Just a bigger school with access to more good players than us rural schools. 

I'm pretty sure your team will be undefeated in regular season play. Playoffs should be good this year between our regions. If you get by South Greene you will face either Cumberland Gap or Wartburg this year while sitting undefeated on the year. I do believe Rockwood and Oneida have closed the gap some this year. Oneida if they can get past Upperman will be undefeated most likely when our game comes around.

21 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not in the Least. At this point,Meigs is the only real contender in 1A or 2a in Region 1 or 2. Just a bigger school with access to more good players than us rural schools. 

We will see, South Greene and Hampton may have one loss between you all going into the playoffs. Not too shabby. 

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm confident for sure. I dont think they are a bad team at all, I just think we are better than most think this year. I did hear Oneida already made up your region championship banners for this year. You must not think much of us or Rockwood. @wpasi how do you think this game will go? Not sure if you've seen us play or not but if you have what are your thoughts. My buddy is a position coach at Sweetwater. He said your backfield this year is loaded with athletes. He said our line is probably a just a little better than yours is this year.He said we may have a hard time containing your backfield. The more I hear about Rockwood this year the more I look forward to this game. Should be a good night for football in Decatur.

:roll:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm pretty sure your team will be undefeated in regular season play. Playoffs should be good this year between our regions. If you get by South Greene you will face either Cumberland Gap or Wartburg this year while sitting undefeated on the year. I do believe Rockwood and Oneida have closed the gap some this year. Oneida if they can get past Upperman will be undefeated most likely when our game comes around.

We just might be the team to give you a stiff test. We have some strengths. Oneida actually has 5 losable games. I'm sure they are capable of winning some of um but just like us they have not played a good team yet. 

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We will see, South Greene and Hampton may have one loss between you all going into the playoffs. Not too shabby. 

Our schedule is not exactly loaded with really strong teams. We'll have to be quite a bit better than South Greene to be a real contender. I've been in this rodeo for a looooonnngggggggggggggggg time.

11 minutes ago, pujo said:

Our schedule is not exactly loaded with really strong teams. We'll have to be quite a bit better than South Greene to be a real contender. I've been in this rodeo for a looooonnngggggggggggggggg time.

Last year beating them by 30 regular season pretty much sure assured that you were a good team. 

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

We just might be the team to give you a stiff test. We have some strengths. Oneida actually has 5 losable games. I'm sure they are capable of winning some of um but just like us they have not played a good team yet. 

Meigs and Upperman are the only hard teams left on their schedule according to Masseys ratings this year. They even have an 85% chance to beat coalfield according to the ratings right now. Upperman is down from last year and Oneida seems better so far with players becoming eligible. Massey has you willing the rest of them this year I think it showed. Ofcourse ratings are off for some teams still this year but it is slowly shaping up. Is your defense as good as last years?

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Last year beating them by 30 regular season pretty much sure assured that you were a good team. 

Meigs and Upperman are the only hard teams left on their schedule according to Masseys ratings this year. They even have an 85% chance to beat coalfield according to the ratings right now. Upperman is down from last year and Oneida seems better so far with players becoming eligible. Massey has you willing the rest of them this year I think it showed. Ofcourse ratings are off for some teams still this year but it is slowly shaping up. Is your defense as good as last years?

I would say that our defense is just as good if not maybe a tad better. We have some kids that’s gonna help us starting this week. We are a very fundamentally sound defense that plays hard ever snap. Our secondary has really stepped it up since the 1st game. 

Edited by Spike016