Rockwood @ Meigs County

Yeti

18 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

Sounds like you’re jealous Meigs has taken over the East (with TC) since Fitzgerald got a couple years under his belt. I’m thinking about our 22 starters, and I can only come up with one kid who didn’t enter Meigs HS coming from Meigs Middle or didn’t play youth football with MC. But yeah, keep telling yourself we are full of non-Meigs kids. Whatever helps you sleep at night. 

22 seniors for a 2a school is quite the feat. 

7 minutes ago, ElGoat said:

I wish Hampton would’ve beat Oneida last year in the playoffs. I would’ve enjoyed nothing more than to drive up to Hampton and watch us mercy rule them. 
Back to the topic of the thread, I’m looking forward to this game. Glad we are back at home and hope we play as well as we did against GB, if not better. 

:roflol::roflol:  Reminds me of posts from the basketball threads in 2015 and 2016...I too can think of nothing more enjoyable than you having to drive up here....and back home. Win or lose 

Just now, crow said:

In 2A? 3 years maybe. If you end up 3A? Immediately. 

We're runner up in whatever 3A district we get put in and our season ends in (at worst) the second round of the playoffs, so I guess it depends on your definition of nowhere and not soon. We've got three good 2A years left. After that, who knows? Never know who is going to show up at MCHS.