Rockwood @ Meigs County

Yeti

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Sweetwater is a good team this year. Pretty sure they would be equal to any team you played so far except maybe Milan. Just a fyi. 

Not that you can depend on 1 particular poll but Milan is way ahead of them in MP and SM and McKenzie is a bit in front, didn't realize they was good though,,that was for sure a quality win for y'all.

46 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not that you can depend on 1 particular poll but Milan is way ahead of them in MP and SM and McKenzie is a bit in front, didn't realize they was good though,,that was for sure a quality win for y'all.

Polls still reflect alot of last years records. End of the season they will be very respectable in the polls bank on it. Anyhow.... on to Rockwood. Glad ya gave us a shout out.

1 hour ago, crow said:

If #1 for Rockwood isn’t able to play or is limited it could get ugly. He takes a lot of offense with him when he goes. If he can go I say Meigs by 3. . . TDs that is. 

Depends on their line. If we can disrupt the qb some. Maybe we can shorten those 40 yard throws against us some.

Edited by Imthayeti

58 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I just don’t see Rockwood playing with this Meigs team.  It might be close for a half, but then Meigs will pull away in the 3rd.  

I feel like we have the better team, problem is this game doesn't always go the way I think it should.:angry:

Edited by Imthayeti