ALCOA vs PIGEON FORGE

BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

It really don't matter since it is very obvious who the starter should be. In the first game against Blackman the two that did play most of that game had their first game jitters before settling down but the kid from Sevier County came in and looked great from the get go. Just surprised he isn't in this mix somehow. As a Maryville fan I was afraid of dealing with him not having real battle tested film on him and what element of surprise he would be on our coaching staff. The kid that played and started Friday Night looked great and will only get better as he gets more games under his belt. I would never had made that change at the end of the game unless the starter was injured or something. 

A 15 year old getting his first start in one of the biggest games in the state! Most would struggle in that situation. I think he did great. I remember Jalen Meyers getting the start as QB in the state Championship game. He struggled.  The next year he was the Championship game MVP. I see #11 doing the samething.  Getting better every snap!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

A 15 year old getting his first start in one of the biggest games in the state! Most would struggle in that situation. I think he did great. I remember Jalen Meyers getting the start as QB in the state Championship game. He struggled.  The next year he was the Championship game MVP. I see #11 doing the samething.  Getting better every snap!

He is gonna be a great one!

On 9/13/2020 at 1:02 PM, BCsportsfan said:

I was a big Meyers fan. He would have had more playing time if I was HBC or OC that year.