Greenback @ Oliver Springs

orngnblk

53 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I heard the big lineman that left The Tribe of Many Nations after the Loudon game with a season ending injury has miraculously healed up and played for Alcoa against Maryville this past week?

Anyways, if Greenback stays focused I can see them winning this region contest.  Good luck.  

Modern medicine !  Oliver Springs may just be the medicine the Cherokees need to get them some confidence.

Edited by rtl112

4 hours ago, piratetom said:

Greenback gets back their winning ways tonight...

GB  28

OS  13

Tom I'm real close to yours after the changes made this week I'm going Greenback by 3 TDs,34-13 or 27-6.It will take a few plays for our new QB to get into rhythm but he will do just fine!If we didnt fix the other issues it could end up alot closer!

24 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Tom I'm real close to yours after the changes made this week I'm going Greenback by 3 TDs,34-13 or 27-6.It will take a few plays for our new QB to get into rhythm but he will do just fine!If we didnt fix the other issues it could end up alot closer!

Ya probably won't need to throw.   Greenback will win with ease.  I just don't see Oz hanging.  

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Have you changed QB's, think this game may be more highly contested than people are thinking. If you have a new QB, it may change things. 

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Have you changed QB's, think this game may be more highly contested than people are thinking. If you have a new QB, it may change things. 

Kid from Alcoa :popcorneater:

nah just playing lol. Yes they’ve moved some pieces around. It’ll help them a bunch I believe. 

• Like 1